Chapter 12

Jimin bounced around with an ice cream in his hand, my hand in his other. Of course I let go of his hand when we left the asylum, but this boy wanders when he gets distracted. He saw a pet shop, with little puppies in the window chasing each other, and then he bolted across the street, and almost got hit by a car.

I must be thinking to much into this, he said himself that this was a date. Like two people who like each other, goes out somewhere  and has fun. I feel like I'm out with a child in a mans body, he is practically devouring his ice cream and is still trying to wander away despite the fact that he is still holding on to me.

"Can we go there next?" He said and pointed to build-a-bear workshop, and I nodded to myself, I am with a child. Jimin took my nod as a yes to run towards the shop. "Hello, welcome to build-a-bear workshop" a woman said as we walked in. We smiled politely at her before walking over to the bears. I grabbed a mint green bear off of the wall and Jimin grabbed a blue bear, both of us walking over to the stuffing machine, the man sitting there stuffed them quickly before handing them back and pointing us towards the clothes section.

I had to admit, this was fun, picking the bear and clothing it, even at my age, and especially with Jimin. I dressed mine up in a tuxedo, finished off with a cute little bow tie. Jimin dressed his up like a cute police officer, and once we were finished we walked up to the counter. The woman there smiled at us, while ringing us up, "you guys are the cutest couple ever" she told us and before I could tell her that we were in fact not dating, Jimin wrapped his arm around my shoulder and pulled me into him, "thank you".

I looked at him in shock but didn't say anything statement, instead I smiled at the woman when she handed me my bear. He never removed his arm from my shoulder as we walked out, nor did he remove it when we turned the corner.

I heard a few clicks behind us but I ignored it, it was probably a woman in annoying high heels.

"Why did you tell that woman we were together?" I asked and pulled him out if the way of other people, and into a alley. "I didn't think it was a big deal, we are on a date...right?" He asked, the vulnerability in his voice made my heart quiver, "of course we are on a date, you're the one who said it was and I never said no" I said and he leaned forward towards me, caressing my check gently.

He leaned in and brushed noses with me, "No, you never said no, but are you saying no now?" He asked leaning even closer to me, if that was even possible. "No, I mean I'm not saying no" I said and he hummed, before he pushed his lips to mine in a small peck.

When he pulled back, he searched my eyes for something, something he clearly didn't see because this time, he didn't peck me, he kissed me.

A peck is doing it gently, a kiss is of course the presence of tongue.

                  Mystery pov.

My nose scrunched up at the sight of Alyson and Jimin, they looked cute together, but a sickenly sweet type, the type you gag at when you see it. I lifted my camera and snapped more pictures of them, some of the poor boy almost getting hit by a car.

My camera is almost full and I'm slowly getting bored, when Natalie told me to ruin this bitches life, I didn't realize how boring she is, I mean does she even have a life?

I rolled my eyes at the childish couple as they walked into build-a-bear, I stopped going there when I was 6, I also stopped believing in the tooth fairy, but what do you expect from a mental patient. It felt like forever until they walked out of that dreadful store, but this time his arm was around her. Now thats a picture. I drove my car up behind them and snapped a few pictures from behind, before they disappeared into a alley.

I couldn't see them from where I was, so I got out of my car and walked over to the corner of the alley, just in time too. I caught them pressed against each other against the alley wall, Jimin was practically breathing her in with how close he was to her.

I lifted my camera and snapped more pictures, probably looking like a creep right now, but this job is more important to me right now. Suddenly, within a blink of an eye, they were practically eating each others faces off. Rolling my eyes I snapped more pictures and decided that all the pictures that I have right now were enough.

I git back in my car and immediately called Natalie, she picked up after a few rings, the popping in the background telling me that she was popping a bag of popcorn. That woman always pops popcorn, maybe thats why she always tastes like butter. "Did you get all the pictures?" She asked and I hummed.

"Yes, I got the pictures between her and the Jimin boy, but I still need pictures of her and your boss" I said as I drove away from the sickening sweet couple. "Actually, I was just going to call you about that, I have a plan" she said and then nearly talked my ear off about what I needed to do.

"I'm outside of the asylum, just come out and we can talk about this in person" I said and she hung up on me, rolling my eyes I placed my phone in my pocket right before Natalie jumped in my car. "Hey baby" she said and dragged her hand on my thigh, I pushed it away slightly as I drove away. "So explain" I said and she explained what I needed to do.

I frowned at her, "I don't think I can do that" I said as I pulled the car over on an abandoned road, she turned to me and pouted slightly. "She was a bitch to me baby, you promised" she said as she put her hand back on my thigh, I looked out of my window and I pursed my lips slightly, before I looked back at her. Natalie always looks enchanting to me, its really tempting.

Too tempting.

"Screw it"