Chapter 16

Well, this sucked.

My body lay in front of me, wrapped up in a cocoon blanket wrap, and somehow I feel just fine.

This isn't possible, ghost don't exist, this is some trick Mina is playing on me. Yes, thats why I heard her voice before, telling me to walk in that room.

"You wish"

I turned around to see Mina standing behind me, still all rotted in that grey dress. Her hair still soaking wet and floating, I looked at her irritated, "Don't you own a hairdryer?".

The crooked smile on her face disappeared, and a snarl replaced it. "You don't look so hot either" she said crossing her rotted arms like a five year old. "What do you mean?" I asked and she pointed to the mirror, the second I saw my reflection, I groaned.

Out of all the ways I could have looked dead, it had to be this one?

My face was bruised and covered in blood, my hair stuck up in angles that i didn't know were possible. My leg was slightly crooked and my clothes were torn up.

"I still look like a supermodel compared to you though"

My words floated out of my mouth on a river of hate, I mean, this bitch killed me. "I see your newly earned tittle of deceased bitch has caused you to grow some balls, how lovely" she said walking over to my body.

"At least you died peacefully, in your sleep, I drowned" she said and I glanced at her, my death wasn't peaceful, I was pushed down the stairs to my death.

"Did you know that your little boyfriend watched me die?" She said tucking a piece of hair behind my bodies ear, fingers brushing against my cheek. "I know that you drowned, but Jimin wouldn't just, watch you die" I said defending the boy, he wasn't like that.

He was kind, most the time, and compassionate. I know he has some problems but he wasn't that insane.

"Oh, you're wrong about that sweetie, he stood in the water staring at me while I screamed for him to help me, to at least try" she said, and I almost, almost, felt sympathy for her. "That doesn't give you the right to torture him" I said as she moved away from my body, and towards the door.

"No, it doesn't, but because he let me die, my children starved and died too, that gave me the right to torture him" she said before looking back at me.

"He killed the two most precious things in the world to me," she said before looking me up and down "so I did the same to him".

She left me alone in thats room, taking in the information she gave me, if I'm the most precious thing to him...than that only means one thing.

"Mina wait!" I yelled as I ran after her, my feet carrying me faster than I had ever gone before. Even though people couldn't see me, I still got out of people's way, dodging them and going around them, while Mina just went threw them.

"Mina!" I yelled one last time before she stopped, "yes child" she asked when she turned to me, an annoyed look on her face. "What did you mean when you said that I was the most precious thing to him?" I asked and she turned fully to her.

A genuine smile lit up her face, and for a second she was a breathtaking beauty, "Don't you know? He loves you".

She disappeared right after she said that, my dead heart hammering in my cold chest, I loved him too.

I only wish I had told him that when I was alive.

                  Jungkook pov.

My lips still tingle from the kiss and I had a uncharacteristically big smile on my face, showing off my bunny teeth. I still didn't understand why she couldn't just tell Taehyung that she wanted me and not him.

I couldn't be selfish right now though, not with Alyson in the hospital, she was a friend. In fact, she was the one who made me realize that I liked Jennifer.

  Flashback (still in Jungkook pov)

Jennifer just left, man she was irritating, always telling me that too many carrots are bad for me. How are they bad for me if they taste so good?

I just ate my last carrot and I instantly wanted more, no, I needed more. I stalked over to the door and stared out, right as a doctor with red hair walked out of Park Jimin's room, Dr. Alyson Jones.

She had her head down as she walked, desperately writing down things in this light green notebook. "Hey you!" I yelled being slightly disrespectful but who cares, I just wanted my carrots.

She looked up at me and raised her eyebrows, "You're the one that told Dr. Black that you wanted to play with her, correct?" She asked and I blushed remembering me words, before nodding.

"Can you do me a favor?" I asked and she raised her eyebrows even higher than before. "Depends, what do you want?" She asked moving closer to me, before she said.

"If you're trying to get into Jennifer's pants, count me out" she said and I nearly choked on my spit, why would she say that?

"No, why would you say that?" I asked and she shrugged, "just the way you look at her, like you want to love her and eat her at the same time" she said and I frowned, that makes me sound crazy.

"I really look at her like that?" I asked and she nodded, before walking away.

I sat down on my bed, carrots long forgotten, and Jennifer on my mind.

Was Dr. Jones right? I mean Jennifer is beautiful.

I guess I like her. No, scratch that, I do like her.

                End of flashback

She made me realize my feelings, and she instantly became my friend for that.

And now she is in the hospital, and from the way Jennifer ran out of here...

She must have been hurt badly.