Chapter 23

Jennifer pov.

I looked at Alyson's sleeping form and I mentally beat myself up for leaving her alone for a long enough time for Red Stiletto to sneak in and hurt her.

Suddenly my phone beeped and I walked outside, to look at the text, leaving Alyson alone with Jimin.

'Hey, I know you're at the hospital and all but I need some help with something. Do you mind popping in for just a moment?'

Dr. Lydia Martinez.

The new intern, funny and beautiful, but not much going on upstairs. 

I texted her saying that I would come just to help a bit but it would have to be quick.

I poked my head into Alyson's room to tell Jimin that I would be right back and he just waved me off. Telling me that he wont leave her side, even if he has to pee.

I rushed out to my car and jumped in, driving just a bit down the rode to the asylum, where Lydia was waiting outside.

"What did you need help with Lydia?" I asked as I walked up to her, Dr. Aria August stood next to her with her arms crossed.

I took a second to glance at their outfits and instantly cringed inside, both of them were wearing all black normal clothes, terribly unprofessional, and all with a hood.

I stared at the hoods for a second before looking at their shoes, both of them wearing flats.

They could have easily changed them.

"I know you said to feed Jungkook his carrots but he refused to eat them" she said leaning down onto her right foot, causing her to look shorter than usual.

"Tell him that if he doesn't eat them, then I wont give any to him anymore" I said and Aria raised her eyebrows at me, all I did was glare at her. I still hated her for that stunt she pulled a few days ago, claiming to be Jimin's permanent doctor.

The bitch is crazy.

"Okay, got it Ms. Black" Lydia said before practically skipping away, Aria stayed behind with me.

"How's Alyson?" She asked, but sounded completely uncaring.

"She is fine, doctors say she will wake up soon" I said and she tried to hide her grimace but failed.

"Honestly if it was up to me, she would never wake up" she muttered under her breath before walking away from me, thinking I hadn't heard.

                     Jimin Pov.

"I love you too"

My eyes shot up and open, almost glued together with tears. My eyes connected with Alyson's and a new wave of tears attacked me.

She was awake.

And she loves me too.

I shot up to her and wrapped my arms around her frame, and hugged her like she was going to disappear. I only let go when she tapped my back in order to tell me that she couldn't breath.

I only pulled back enough to see her face, enough to stroke her cheek and look into her eyes.

I pressed my lips to hers in a small kiss, a kiss that showed her I missed her. A kiss that showed her just how much I love her.

I pulled away from her and stroked her hair but when I looked in her eyes all I saw was fear. Not the strong woman I fell in love with, it was the other side of her.

"What happened Jimin? Tell me it was just a dream, tell me I wasn't strangled" she said and I sighed before I placed my head on her stomach again.