2. Katelyn and Kawaii~Chan

Things to look out for in this chapter:
Y/N - your name
E/C - eye colour
H/C - hair colour
H/L - hair length

—//—//—//—//Aaron's POV//—//—//—//—

I had to explain everything to Aphmau about me having a twin sister. After I was done Katelyn and Kawaii~Chan walked into the house.

"Hey Katelyn and Kawaii~Chan." I said while Y/N was giggling to herself after me and Aphmau had talked.

"Hey Aaron and..." Katelyn started.

"Oh hi! I'm Y/N!" Y/N said and stood up to shake their hands.

"Hi Y/N~Sama! Kawaii~Chan was just about to go down to the basement. Kawaii~Chan will be back!" KC said and left.

"Hi. I'm Katelyn and the meif'wa (A/N- thank you for everyone who said in the comments how to spell it) that just went into the basement is Kawaii~Chan if you haven't noticed." Katelyn said.

"Hi. I'm guessing Kawaii~Chan ships a lot of people." Y/N said.

"Yup." I said.

"Aaron..." Y/N whined.

"Whaaaat." I said back.

"I want some chocolate!" She said.

"Chocolate? Really Y/N?" I asked.

"Actually... I need a ship name." She said and giggled as I facepalmed.

"For who?" I asked.

"No one!" She said but continued giggling.

"Oh no... please don't tell me that you ship me with someone." I said.

"Haha. Yup. That's what I need a ship name for. Oh hey Kawaii~Chan! I need help." Y/N said and went into an in-depth conversation with KC while I started talking to Aph and Katelyn about throwing a pool party at their house so Y/N can meet all of our friends!