8. Food Fight

—y/n's pov—

Me and the gang were going to go and have dinner at Aphmau's house and I'm excited because I'm planning on starting a food fight. By 'the gang' I mean, Aaron, Aphmau, Travis, Katelyn, Kawaii~Chan, Zane, Garroth, Laurance, Dante, and Gene. Yes, Gene is going to be there.

I make my way to Aphmau's and knock on the door. I was early because I wanted to see what food there was. Aphmau opened it and let me inside the house.

"You might need to rent a cleaner after this dinner," I said hinting about the food fight that I may or may not start.

"More like a cook because I'll probably burn the house down. Katelyn can't cook either and KC burned the house down while trying to make cookies so yeah." Aphmau said then sighed.

"Well then. Tell me what is for dinner and I'll make it. I'm not too bad with cooking, I'm about on the same level of cooking as Aaron." I said.

"Really, could you do that for me?" Aphmau asked with hope shining in her eyes.

"Of course. Just tell me what and where and I'll get to it." I said.

"Oh, how will I ever repay you?" Aphmau asked.

"I've got an idea for repaying but that'll come in after," I mumbled so Aphmau couldn't hear.

—Time Skip brought to you by Aaron's amazing cooking skills—still y/n's pov—

Dinner was served as everyone sat down. Aphmau and Katelyn being at the two heads of the table 'cause why not.

Everyone was complimenting the food.

"Wow, Aph, this food is great," Aaron said.

"Well, I didn't make it. The complements should be directed to y/n. She was the one who made this delicious food." Aphmau said.

"Wow y/n, I never knew you could cook?" Laurance said.

"I got the good cooking skills from tv shows and also Aaron showed me how to perfect the food and what to do if something went wrong," I said.

Everyone continued eating when suddenly Laurance (who was sat opposite me) got hit in the face with some mashed potato. Everyone stopped eating instantly.

"Who threw that?" Laurance asked.

I had a few careers that included acting so I was pretty good at acting so when everyone was looking around trying to see who shot the mashed potato, I did the same.

"It came from Aaron's and y/n's direction so it must have been one of you two." Laurance pointed his finger (not literally) at me and Aaron.

"Not me." Me and Aaron said in perfect sync.

I caught Aaron's glance and we did this telepathic mind thing that let us talk in each others minds.

A-Aaron   Y-y/n
A- I know it was you
Y- I know you know.
A- What was the point in it though?
Y- ever heard of a food fight, yeah I'm attempting to start one.
A- I'll help.
Y- YAY!

After mine and Aaron's little telepathic conversation we shifted our gazes onto our own food.

We both said in sync, "I call food fight!" And I launched none of my mashed potato at Aphmau while Aaron flicked some of his steaks at Garroth who was opposite him.

"Oh, you're on!" Aphmau said getting some of her food.

Long story short. After 5 mins the dining room was covered in food. Heck, even the ceiling was covered. Everyone was covered in the food, of course, the funny thing is I was the least covered, so I won the fight. Aaron lost though.

"I told you Aphmau to get a cleaner. Anyways I gotta go wash from this food. Bye~" I said and ran to my house before anyone could do anything.

I went and took a quick shower and then dressed in my PJs because I was feeling like a lazy butt.

Suddenly, my phone went off. I looked at who texted me and saw it was Roxy, my best friend (LouLou123465 's OC).

__Convo__

R-Roxy Y-y/n

R- Hey gurl.
Y- Hey Roxy. How's life?
R- I've got good news.
Y- go on.
R- IM MOVING TO MYSTREET!!
Y- What?! That's awesome! When r u gonna be here?
R- tomorrow!
Y- yes! I'll see ya tomoz then!
R- cya n/n
Y- bye Roxy!

__End of convo__

————————————————————

Hey guys!
Roxy is a friends OC!
~Keiko
Date published: 30/05/2018