4. Meeting The Boys

You know the usual key.

————Y/N'a POV—————

I ran down with Kawaii~Chan to the basement where she has her shipping shrine.

I think it's cool. I quickly printed out the best picture of Aaron and Aphmau kissing and put it up.

Me and Kawaii~Chan squealed and laughed once again.

"Can I tell you something?" Kawaii~Chan asked me without saying her name in the sentence.

"Sure." I said.

"My real name isn't Kawaii~Chan." Kawaii~Chan said.

"Then what is your real name?" I asked her.

"My real name is Nana." Kawaii~Chan, or should I say Nana, said.

"Oh. That's a nice name." I said.

"Just please don't tell anyone. You can call me Nana in private if you want." Nana said.

"Okay Nana. Anyways, back to Aarmau!" I said and giggled.

"Kawaii~Chan! Y/N! The rest of the gang are here!" Katelyn shouted from up the stairs.

"Coming!" I shouted and ran up the stairs with Nana behind me.

————Time Skip to outside————

I had just gotten outside and oh boy. So many guys. I think it's time unleash Y/N the flirt.

"Y/N!" Aphmau shouted and stopped what she was doing to look at me.

"Hey Aph. So, introductions. Who am I meeting first?" I asked.

"Zane." Aphmau replied and dragged me (literally) to a guy.

Zane was dressed in black, he had a mask on to cover his mouth and nose; he had the cutest baby blue eyes that anyone could get lost in but one eye was covered up with his jet black hair.

"Hey. I'm Y/N." I said.

"I'm Zane. Now can I go Aphmau?" He asked.

"Nope. You're staying here until this party ends." Aphmau said and I giggled.

"Zane, Zane, Zane. I think we're going to be getting on just fine. I hate to socialise." I said and giggled again.

"Then what are you doing here?" He asked.

"Socialising. This is usually how much I socialise in a year but I think that's gonna change." I said.

"Okay, c'mon Y/N. Time to meet Garroth and Laurence." Aphmau said and dragged me once again.

There were two boys, one with ocean blue eyes and blond hair while the other had light blue eyes and brown hair.

"Laurence, Garroth, this is Y/N. Y/N these are Laurence and Garroth." Aphmau introduced us.

"Hi Y/N. N-Nice to m-meet you." Garroth stuttered.

"Nice to meet you too. Now Aphmau who's next?" I asked.

"Gene and Dante." She said and started dragging me to them as I waved goodbye to Laurence and Garroth.

Aphmau led me to two other boys that were talking. One had black hair and cyan blue eyes. The other had dark blue hair and dark blue eyes. Why are all the boys so damn cute?! I asked myself.

"Hi. I'm Y/N." I introduced myself.

"I'm Gene and this is my younger brother Dante." The one with black hair.

"Nice to meet you Gene and Dante." I said.

"Hey beautiful." I heard someone say behind me.

I turned around to see a guy with silver hair and green eyes. I looked at him up and down and then looked in his eyes.

"Hey handsome." I replied, everyone had stoped what they were doing when they heard Travis call me beautiful.

I noticed everyone's expressions held shock or even a proud expression.

"So... what's your name beautiful?" Travis asked me, I knew this was Travis because of how he called me 'beautiful'.

"My name is Y/N and yours?" I asked back.

"Travis. AKA the Casanova." He introduced himself and took my hand and pressed his lips against my knuckles while I giggled quietly.

——TIME SKIP TILL AFTER FLIRTING——

After flirting with Travis, Aaron cane up to me and the party started.

I had a great time meeting all the boys from the gang. I have definitely fallen for all of them. I still had a good time even when I nearly drowned after Aaron threw me into the pool.

Heh. After the party I headed home, took a shower and went straight to bed.