9. Ein...

——y/n pov——a few weeks later——

I was going to Aphmau's house to help her bake some cookies but I had to go to the shop to buy some sugar and flour.

Soooo I went to the shop and bought flour but there was no more sugar left. And I had to go into the city to buy some. Which I did. Unfortunately... I ran into Ein... one of my two crazy ex's. Yeah one of the two crazy ex's.

I ran into him (literally) as I was looking through the store windows. I wasn't exactly expecting him to be here because I thought he was in jail. Looked like I was wrong.

"Oh hey princess, I wasn't expecting to see you here." He said smirking.

"Go away Ein, I'm not in the mood." I said and attempted to walk around him, key word: attempted. Why? Because he grabbed my wrist and waist pulling me closer to him.

I looked at him annoyed. He still acted the same but looked a bit different. His eyes were more of a stormy grey than a very light blue, his hair was a bit longer and scruffier and he had definitely gained more scars.

"C'mon princess, can't I have one more chance. I promise I've changed." He basically begged.

"No. I've moved on Ein. To be honest with you... I hate you now. You ruined my life and my friends life." I said angrily.

"But princess, I swear I have changed!" He said bringing me closer to him... a bit to close for comfort.

"Ein I said no!" I said trying to pull away from him but failing miserably, a few people turned to look our way but Ein said that everything is okay.

"Please princess?" He begged.

"No. Get off me." I said and tried to wriggle out of his grip.

"Princess—" he started.

"I'm not your princess!" I had cut him of. This time a load of people turned to face us; some of them looked concerned and some looked annoyed.

He whispered into my ear "You will be now." And threw some kind of green potion it me.

I didn't have control over my body. That was when I noticed why. Ein has put a forever potion on me. My e/c changed to green and my mind was a bit fuzzy. I tried taking back control of my body but to no success.

I could see everything that was going on but I had no control whatsoever. I hated it. My demeanour went more robotic like and rigid.

"Please princess, it's just one last chance. I promise I've changed to a better person." Ein said smirking a tiny bit.

"Fine." I said, well I didn't want to say it but the potion made me do it. I didn't want to. Who would? No one.

"Really?" He asked.

"Yes." It said. And yeah I'm calling it 'it' because it's not me.

"Does that mean we're together again?" He asked.

No never, I wanted to scream but it answered for me, "Yeah." It said.

"Oh my gosh, thank you so much! " he hugged me, it made me wrap my arms around him as well.

Goodbye my amazing friends, you were the best. I thought. As Ein guided me out of the shop I was in. We went into the woods. Why were we going there?

~~~~565 words~~~~
——————————————————

Date published: Friday 13 July 2018