5. Pranking Aaron

The usual key.

——Y/N's POV—5 weeks after Pool Party——

Yay! The boys are taking me to a club. Well, I'm taking them but whatever. Aaron isn't coming though and neither is Zane and a few others so I'm here with GarGar (AKA Garroth), Casanova (Travis), Blue Hair (Dante), Vert (Vylad that I had met not long ago) and LauLau (Laurence).

Yeah. I have nicknames for all of them. Like Zane is obviously Zuzu. Aaron is Big Bro and so on.

Anyways! I got ready for the night. I put on a cute party dress.

(A/N you can change the colour obvi

(A/N you can change the colour obvi.)

And I put on my silver and sparkly flat shoes on that I didn't even know existed until today.

———TIME SKIL 'TILL YOU GET TO THE CLUB———

We walked into the club and gave the man my V.I.P pass to the club and told him that Garroth, Travis, Vylad, and Dante were with me. Laurence seemed to be already inside using his own V.I.P pass.

We headed into a full-blown club with flashing lights. Not a lot of people were there but it was still lightly packed.

I walked over to the bar and took a F/D (fav. drink of choice) and got the drinks for the boys. Right now it was only 8 pm so we had a good 8hour till the club closes at 4 am. But I don't think I'll make it an hour in till I start drinking alcohol and I usually don't even have a hangover.
(A/N sorry if you don't drink. I don't but yeah, just roll with it lol)

Anyways! Heh. Party time!

——THE NEXT DAY AT 13:00—

I woke up the next day like the dead had arisen. My hair was a mess, sticking out in different directions. Yet something seemed off. I looked at my surroundings and noticed that I wasn't in my bed. Let alone in my house.

I looked around the room and noticed it was mostly green and silver. It was Travis' room. Something stirred beside me and I jolted up from my laying position to see Travis in the bed next to me.

I looked down and saw that I still had my clothes on which I was happy about. I just sat there and did nothing for what seemed like ages.

"Wakey wakey," I said and started to poke Travis on the stomach which made him shift. I continued to poke him and say what I said all over again until I thought of an idea.

I leaned down and whispered in his ear, "Go to sleep." In a voice, only an insane person could do and giggled. His eyes shot open and he sat up quickly while I laughed at his reaction.

I laughing so much that I fell backward and fell off the bed but continued laughing.

"Y/N!" Travis shouted.

I continued to laugh. "Y-You should've s-seen y-your face!" I said and burst out laughing all over again.

"Ha ha ha." He said sarcastically.

I somehow calmed down and got up.

—LATER THAT DAY AT MY HOME—
—WITH APHMAU—

"Aphmau... I'm bored!" I exclaimed and face planted the floor.

"I know! We can prank someone!" Aphmau said.

"Yeah! Let's prank Aaron!" I exclaimed and took my phone out and dialed Aaron's number.

"What're you doing?" Aphmau asked.

"This is the plan. I'm going to call Aaron and pretend that I am dying in the woods. Then you come in and say something like 'die' and BAM! Prank complete. You say that it was a prank." I explained.

"O-Okay." Aphmau said.

I pressed 'call' and put my phone on 'loudspeaker'.

"Hello? Y/N?" I heard Aaron's voice come from the device.

"A-Aaron?" I asked quietly.

"Y/N? Are you okay?" He asked.

"N-No. H-Help m-me." I said quietly.

"Y/N, where are you?" Aaron's panicked voice asked.

"T-The w-woods," I replied.

"Woods? What are you doing there?" He asked.

"A-Aaron..." I said.

"Yes?" He replied.

"H-help. I-I need y-you." I said and stayed silent but made sure he could hear my heavy breathing.

"Where are you? I'll help you when you tell me where you are."

"I-I-I c-can't." I said and then let out a bloodcurdling scream and when I stopped I muted my phone so he couldn't hear anything from my side of the line.

"Y/N? Y/N! Oh god. Please say that you're okay." Aaron's voice said.

I looked at Aphmau and nodded. She nodded back and I unmuted the phone.

"Die." She whispered creepily.

I couldn't take it anymore and laughed.

"Oh-my-gosh! Aaron! I'm so sorry! It's a prank don't-be mad." I exclaimed between laughs.

"Y/N! You had me terrified! Don't do that! I'll get you back one day." He said clearly mad.

"Anyways. Bye!" I said and hung up.

"Oops," I said shrugging my shoulders.

"I've got to go now, Y/N, but I'll be sure to not get Aaron mad anytime soon," Aphmau said.

We said our goodbyes and Aphmau left.