3. The Ship Has Sailed!

Your Sailor Moon bikini but you can change it.

Things so look out for:
Y/N your name
H/C hair colour
H/L hair length
E/C eye colour
C/C colour of choice

———Y/N's POV———

I just got a text from KC!

Y- you K- KC

K- Hey Y/N~Sama! Kawaii~Chan, Katelyn~Sama, and Aphmau~Senpai are having a pool party today at 3 pm. Kawaii~Chan hopes you can make it!
Y- Hey Kawaii~Chan! I'll be there!

Well then it looks like I've got a pool party to get ready to. I quickly changed into my Sailor Moon bikini and put a C/C top and ripped jeans on top of it. I put on my sandals and got my towel.

I kept my hair in a high ponytail and made my way over to Aphmau's house to help them with anything even though it was only 2:00. I had my phone with me just in case.

The back gate was opened so I just let myself in.

"Hey, Aph!" I exclaimed as I saw Aphmau appear.

"Hey, Y/N!" Aphmau replied.

"Need help?" I asked and took some plates off of her and helped her set a picnic table up.

I took of my clothes so I was only in my bikini. Aphmau had a purple bikini while Katelyn had a blue one and Kawaii~Chan had a pink.

"I'm guessing you're an anime lover," Katelyn said while I just jumped up and down in excitement with Kawaii~Chan next to me.

"In every group of friends, there is a geek, two Casanovas, an emo, a shipper or two, the cute couple, and a few more," I say.

"Well, I'll tell you now. We already have a Casanova. His name is Travis. We have am emo, Zane. We've definitely got a shipper, Kawaii~Chan. And we just need to get the cute couple to get together. You're the geek." Katelyn listed off as Aaron came in through the gate.

"Who's the cute couple?" Aaron asked as he approached us.

"Aarmau." Me and Kawaii~Chan said at the same time and giggled.

"What?" Aaron asked.

"Aphmau get over here!" I shouted.

"Yes?" Aphmau said walking towards us.

"Stand next to Aaron," I commanded, she stood next to Aaron.

"Okay. Now Aaron put your arm around Aph." I said.

"Why?" He asked.

"Just do it," I said and he did what I told him to do with Aphmau blushing.

"Now kiss!" I said and squealed and giggled with Kawaii~Chan.

"W-what?" Aaron asked his face red.

"Kiss!" I repeated.

"H-heh." Aphmau squeaked.

"Please Aaron. Just this once!" I said while getting my phone out to take a lot of pictures.

"U-ugh. F-fine. B-but only if a-Aph is o-okay with it." He stuttered.

"H-heh. S-Sure." Aphmau said while me and Kawaii~Chan squealed in delight.

"Make sure to kiss the lips!" I exclaimed while Aaron's face made its way to Aph's.

I started to take pictures.

——Aaron's POV——

I leaned in while Aph did the same. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Y/N taking pictures on her phone.

Mine and Aph's lips touched. I closed my eyes while Aph did the same. I felt fireworks going off inside of me while Y/N and KC squealed and giggled.

I pulled away and I could tell that I was probably as red as my jacket.

"Awwww... the ship has sailed!" Y/N shouted and ran away with KC.

My face was still red from kissing Aph.

"Heh. A-Aphmau?" I asked.

"Y-yeah Aaron?"

"I-I would l-like to a-ask you a q-question," I said.

"G-go on." She said.

"Will-will you be my g-girlfriend?" I asked her.

"Heh-of course I w-will A-Aaron." She said and hugged me.

"Okay. Looks like we do have a cute couple in the group." Katelyn said and walked off to greet our friends.