7. Apologies

—— THE NEXT DAY|||Aaron's pov——

I was sitting in Y/N's house waiting for Katelyn so Y/N and I could explain what had happened to her the night before. I heard a knock at the door so I opened the door to see Katelyn and Gene. Wait hold up. WHAT IS GENE DOING HERE?!

"Y/N told me to get Gene as well. Don't look at me like that Aaron. Y/N told me to do it." Katelyn explained briefly.

"Come in then, I guess." I said letting them into my sister's house but keeping a close watch on Gene.

Y/N was in the living room waiting for us to come inside. I gave Y/N a look saying 'explain'.

"Oh, you're here. Great, lets begin first with apologies." I gave her a look. "Yes, apologies. I'll go first. Katelyn, I'm sorry for not telling you what was happening yesterday, but to be honest your face was priceless. Aaron, your turn." Y/N said looking at me.

"I'm not apologising for anything." I said crossing my arms stubbornly.

"Aaron..." She said warningly.

"What do I need to apologise for?" I said giving up on Y/N because she was a lot more stubborn than I was.

"Apologise to Gene about you being such an arse to him in high school. And then Gene will apologise to you for all the things he did." Y/N explained.

"Urgh, fine. I'm sorry for being an arse to you in school Gene." I said then turned to Y/N. "You happy Now?"

"Yes. Gene, you have to apologise to Aaron and me." Y/N said.

"Aaron. I'm sorry for being such an arse to you in school and H/N (Hated Nickname) I'm sorry for all the things I've done." Gene said actually sounding genuine.

"Okay! Now. Katelyn, what happened yesterday is not to be further discussed with anybody other than Aaron and I. Gene, you can go home." Y/N said shooing Gene out of the house.

When he was gone she came back and turned to Katelyn. "I'm a werewolf but I turn full beast mode every 15 days on a red moon. I do have ears and tails like Aaron however and can hide them." Y/N explained briefly to Katelyn to get it over and done with.

"How come Aaron doesn't have that as well then?" Katelyn asked.

"Because I am a lot more 'powerful' and I have a bigger 'potential' than him." She said making air quote marks.

"Whatever that means." I mumbled under my breath.