13. Vacation... with Ein and Alex?! ((Short Chapter no. 1 / 3))

—no pov—
Y/n and the gang have been in Hawaii for 2 days now. Nothing special, just exploring the beach and shops. They'd been to the sea and swam in it having fun but something seemed off for y/n. She felt like she was being watched, everyone else dismissed it but y/n didn't. She knew something was going to happen.

—That Evening (day 2)—
—y/n's pov—

I decided to go for a walk on the beach. It was really nice outside and the sun had already set. I walked along the beach admiring the view and just chilling, but I knew something was wrong, the feeling of being watched never went away.

I did a 180 turn to start going back to the beach houses when I was met with someone's chest. I looked up to see... Ein.

"Hello princess." He said.

"Nope I'm out." I said and turned the other way to see guess who... Alex.

"Why hello there beautiful." He said with a smirk playing on his lips.

"Oh my gosh. Where the heck did you two come from?!" I shout annoyed.

"Oh you know, we knew you was going to be here and which flight you was taking." Ein said.

"Oh so you were the ones who gave me the tickets?" I asked.

"Of course we did, princess."

Alex suddenly wrapped his arms around me making sure I wouldn't get away while Ein just laughed. I struggled to get away from him but somehow managed.

"What do you two want from me?!" I shouted making sure I was a good distance away from them both.

"We want you." Alex said smiling.

I start pegging it back to the houses looking behind me to check if they were following me, which they weren't for some reason.