10. Complicated Love

———Ein's pov———((omg a different POV))

Y/n and I walked into the forest. I was going to take her back to my house. After walking for a few minuets we got there.

 After walking for a few minuets we got there

It wasn't big or anything but still home. I led her inside smirking a bit. She was mine. All mine. Truth be told, I still loved her. I always did.

We walked inside. I was quite glad that she was here. I could do anything to her that I wanted. I took her to the living room and told her to sit down, to which she did. I sat down next to her and put my arm around her.

"I'm so crazy in love with you that it's unbelievable..." I said quietly and then hugged her. She hugged back. I genuinely smiled at her, not in a creepy way or anything, it was just a smile and she smiled back.

Even though she was being controlled, I still felt satisfied when she smiled at me. It was quite hard to make that forever potion but it was definitely worth it. Y/n was here, with me, all alone in a house. I didn't want to go that far ahead of my plan.

I knew that Alex ((the new oc)) wanted to see her as well. Him and I have the best plan, we both still love y/n so we thought about how we can 'share' her between the two of us. I would have her for a month, then he'll have her for a month. It was fair.

———Aphmau's pov———

Y/n had gone to the shops but she hasn't gotten back yet. I was worried for her. What if she got kidnapped? What if Ein got out of jail? Would Ein take her back or something?

It's been 3 hours! She should be back by now, even if she did go to town. Where is she? I heard someone knock on my door. I sprinted over hoping it was y/n. I swung the door open to see a guy.

He had long-ish blond hair, bright blue eyes, kinda tall, well built. I know I've seen him somewhere... but where?

"Hello. Are you Aphmau?" He asked.

"Yeah that's me. Who are you?" I asked back.

"Excuse my manners! I'm Alex. Alex Mitchell." He said, why did that name sound so familiar? ((It's a made up name!))

"Do I know you?" I asked very suspicious.

"You may or may not remember me but I'm one of y/n's ex's." He replied.

"Are you one of her crazy ex's?" I asked.

He just shook his head no. "Nah, she's the crazy one going back to Ein. Apparently, Ein took her to his house right after he got sent out of jail for good behaviour."

"What do you mean Ein got out of jail?" I asked and he merely chuckled.

"You didn't hear? He got out for good behaviour. He went shopping for some clothes and stuff where he saw y/n. She basically begged for him to take her back."

"No. Y/n wouldn't do that. She hates Ein." I said uncertain.

"You don't seem very confident with your answer Aphmau. Tell me, does she live alone?" Alex asked me.

"Why do you need to know that?"

"It's to get her back." He said.

"Yeah she does, across the street, two houses down, why?" I asked.

"It's to get her back." He said and walked to her house as I close the door.

I tried calling y/n again. This time she actually answered!

~~Aphmau- A you- Y Ein- E~~
~~start~~
A- Y/N! You okay?!
Y- yeah I'm fine.
A- this guy called Alex came to my house and said that you are with Ein!
Y- yeah, what about it?
A- why did you go with him?!
Y- because I love him, geezes.
E- and I love her, got a problem with it?
A- why you litt—
E- last time I checked you were shorter than me.
Y- Aphmau, I'm fine, really. There's nothing to worry about.
A- urghhhhhh Fine. Bye.
Y+E- bye.
~~end~~

———no pov———with Ein and Y/N———

After the call, Ein took y/n's hand and rubbed circles on the back of it.

"Alex should be here shortly. He would love to see you again. Why don't you go change?" He asked.

Y/n got up and walked upstairs and changed into a dress.

((For those who don't know,,, I haven't seen RWBY. I found this on the internet and thought it was cute. I doubt I will be watching it in the near future; don't attack meeeee))

She came back down and sat on Ein's lap.

"Better?" She asked.

"Yeah a lot better, princess." He said while wrapping his arms around her waist, pulling her closer to him.

Y/n suddenly thought of something, what if I still love Ein? She knew that it would break everyone's hearts if she said that she loved one of her crazy ex's. She attempted to get free from the forever potion. It didn't go well because it was a really strong one.

Something in her brain was nagging her. What if she did love Ein? Why would she? Y/n tried again to get rid of the potion. She succeeded this time. She quickly got off a confused Ein's lap.

"Is everything okay?" He asked not noticing your eyes have gone back to their e/c colour.

"Ein, get away from me. You're just a criminal." She said angrily.

"Princess, what are you talking about?" He said and then noticed her eye colour. "How did you get rid of the potion?!" He panicked.

"I'm stronger than you think, Ein. A forever potion won't do to get me." She said and made a run for it.

Ein let her go. Why? Because he loves her, but he won't get her back... or will he?

~~~~~~957 words~~~~~~
——————————————————
Date published: 23/7/2018