Lost

"Elodie, I would like you to show Megan around the grounds today". Elodie. It suited her.
"Why can't Mark, I'm busy". She groaned.
"Since you are back here now, you will do as I say and I want you to show her around and you will look after her". Her dad said, great I was hoping to escape her not be around her, as enticing as she was.
"I hope you are settling in well Megan, it's really lovely to have you both here and I know Mark and Chrissy love your company". Clarissa emphasized.
"Well thank you for letting us in, it's not been easy being out there you know, with no one but each other". Jessica spoke. I looked over at Elodie who was listening intently. We were excused from the table and I scurried back to my room, it had been so exhausting looking out for my sister all of the time and it was a bit of a relief knowing we had others to help us now. Putting some trainers on and leaving the comfort of my new sanctuary, I walked outside into the garden to find Chrissy there. "Don't worry she will be here soon if you are wondering". Chrissy smiled.
"You know I could figure my way around myself". I smiled back. "Yes but mother seems to think you will be good for Elodie". I scrunched my eyebrows together.
"I think you will be good for her too". Chrissy winked and walked off, what was she up too. I sat down on the grass just fidgeting with my fingers, it had been an hour and she still hadn't turned up. I was pretty angry and frustrated, at least let me know so I can go by myself.

I had walked all the way into the woods, the wind blew slowly, the flowers were blooming and I felt peaceful. A clearing came into view, with bluebells all around, laying on my back and closing my eyes I drifted into bliss. Until everything went black. I opened my eyes, to see Elodie standing above me with her arms crossed and frowning. "You left without me, stupid girl". I gasped. "After waiting an hour, I was done laying around, you didn't have to follow me". I sarcastically said if she wants a bitch that's what she'll get. "Next time just wait and do as you are told".

I'm not taking this bullshit, her siblings are lovely to me but her, no way. Standing up I stormed off into the woods hoping she wasn't following me. I walked for about 5 minutes, but was completely paranoid looking behind me, which caused me to trip and twist my ankle.
"Fuck" tears left my eyes, grabbing my ankle it was completely strained. There was no way of getting back to the house, Elodie had probably gone home by now and I was stranded. I just started crying, it flowed out of me so easily, after being bottled up for so long. It had been about an hour and the crying hadn't stopped, I felt water drop on to me, so it started raining, I had all the luck in the world I swear. I couldn't move, I had given up trying to stand it hurt too much. Curling into a ball to keep myself warm the tears released from me, one after the other. I shivered. I cried. Until I felt warm arms wrap around me and pick me up. There were those beautiful ice blue eyes looking back at me with worry. Maybe she did care, right now none of that matter because she came for me. I wrapped my arms around her neck and lent my head next to her neck. Her scent was so sweet and soft, the complete opposite of her. We were both soaked by the time we got back, she took me straight to her bedroom, which I was thankful for. She placed me on the bed slowly and carefully like I could break any second. "What happened?" She asked moving a piece of hair out of my face. The tears streamed as hard as ever. "I fell" I whispered whilst trembling. Elodie sighed and moved closer and asked for permission to remove my trousers and I just nodded. She carefully put some shorts on to me making sure not to hurt my ankle. I watched her as she did so, her breath changing here and there. She moved them up over my bum, leaning in much closer to me, face to face, I was frozen and didn't dare to move. Elodie noticed and looked up into my eyes, I thought I saw a glimpse of something but I was not sure what. "I need to take your top off okay otherwise you'll catch a cold". I just nodded not taking my eyes off of her, the thought crossed my mind on whether had a boyfriend or not, I couldn't imagine she liked girls, nothing made any sense. She started to unbutton my shirt from the top, one by one the atmosphere grew intense. I shamelessly stared at her, my breath hitched in my throats as I felt her touching my skin, she must have heard because she stopped and looked up, shaking her head before carrying on. My shirt was now off and I was bare to her apart from my bra, I had never been this intimate with anyone, I thought I saw her looking at me funnily, maybe I was deceiving myself and hoping for more. I clouded the truth with more fantasy. "Please stop looking at me" I wrapped my arms around my body trying to cover myself. I heard her a mumble a sorry before placing a top on me that enamoured me with her scent.
"Thanks" I said lowly.
"I'm just going to go and get changed I'll be right back" that might have been the most I've ever heard her speak, I just half smiled at her and lay back on the bed.

She came back to my surprise and sat next to me. "How did you end up here?" She burst out with a question. "Really? out of everything you ask me that" the tears threaten to spill again and I didn't want her to have the satisfaction, I got up to leave grimacing with pain until a firm hand pushed me back on the bed. Her face close to mine. "I'm sorry let me try again, I'm not used to this" she pointed between the two of us, her minty breath reaching me. "You don't say". I giggled. She fake slapped my arm, maybe she was warming up to me, but the ice old eyes remained. She wiped a stray tear off of my face, guilt and hurt remained on hers, maybe she felt bad for treating me the way she did. "My parents will be wondering where you are we better go and see them, they won't be too happy when they see your ankle".
I just nodded and gathered my thoughts before she came to my side to help me up. There are a kind and gentle side to her, I've seen that now I just wish she could be like that all of the time. We walked into the kitchen together, her arm around my waist holding me tightly. Clarissa and Anthony's jaws dropped at the sight of us as we walked in. Clarissa rushed over straight away. "Elodie what happened you were supposed to be looking after her, how could you?" She shouted at her daughter, I should have let her but something inside of me knew I couldn't. "It wasn't her fault I promise, I wandered off, I tend to do that a lot and tripped over, if it wasn't for Elodie I don't know what would have happened". Meanwhile, Elodie looked down at the ground, she never said much, she just got up and gracefully left the room. "What was that about?" Mark asked.