She's different

Have you ever loved someone from afar? But No matter what you did nothing ever worked. Do you believe in fate? Or are they just coincidences...enjoy the next chapter

I walked into AP English and glanced around not recognizing anyone so I went and sat In the middle on the left-hand side. The bell was just about to go before someone ran in, of course, it had to be Elodie. She took a seat a couple of rows back to the side, I refused to look around just in case she caught me looking, so I tried to peek out of the corner of my eye. She was already looking at me. I gasped and looked down at my desk, blushing profusely.

The lesson carried on but I felt rather distracted by her prescience it turned out that the Justin Bieber lookalike was in the class too and wouldn't leave me alone. "Hey gorgeous, so good to see you again". He winked at me. I just rolled my eyes. "Don't be shy I don't bite, unless you want me too". Could he be anymore cringe? "Look I'm not interested, leave me alone". I looked over at Elodie, she looked to be in deep thought but I couldn't help but notice her clenching her fists they were white, I hope she was okay. "Challenge accepted, see you around sweet thing". Ugh, I moaned after he walked out. Seriously who does he think he is. I walked to the door to be met by Elodie, she didn't say anything but just gestured for me to go first, very well mannered today but she seemed angry. We went our separate ways but turned out we both had gym class.

I found Annie and the group quickly but my eyes scanned around for Elodie. She looked stunning in her gym outfit, her legs so toned, her body looked to be sculpted from the goddesses. "Close your mouth you'll catch flies". Annie commented and giggled. I just laughed at her. "What". I responded. "Why don't you just ask her out, you never know she might say yes". Dani said breathlessly. "Um well because it's complicated and she's a very cold person, I hardly know her". I wish I knew her, just what she liked to do or what her favorite food was. "Well yes it's very hard to be around her with those friends of hers, they are all nasty". Annie pointed.

Gym class carried on as I expected, I wasn't that much into sport but I was okay at it. I was ready to go to bed, to be honest. I walked down the hall by myself until I saw three girls walking towards me, they were Elodie's friends. "Look what we have here...a geek, stay away from Chase he's mine". Oh no, this didn't sound good. "Look what we have here...a bitch". I replied smiling. I could fight but I wasn't going to let down my new family like that. I need to get out of this situation as soon as possible. "You shouldn't mess with me don't you know who I am, stupid slut". She lunged forward at me and pushed me against the lockers. "Ain't got such a smart mouth on you now have ya". One of the other girls said. "Your pathetic don't you have anything better to do" I spat. The girl scoffed and carried on. She looked like she was about to leave me alone before she punched me in the stomach again. The throbbing hurt so bad, I had only just recovered from my ankle. I took the beating and lay down on the floor until they left. "Your pathetic you can't even fight". If only they knew that I could.

I heard footsteps approaching me, Elodie must have been sent back here as I never went home. "Who did this to you?" She was angry. "Just leave me alone, I'm done with this all if you have come to gloat just finish me off". She looked at me so sweetly but there was venom there waiting to surface. "I'm going to take you home and then you're going to tell me who did this". Home. That sounded nice, if only it was that simple and honest. "What's done is done it doesn't matter anymore". She screwed her face in the cutest expression. "It matters to me, why didn't you fight back?". I stayed silent, she crouched down and placed her hand on mine. "It's okay if you couldn't I could teach you". That was the kindest thing I had heard her say to me. "It's not that, I can fight., "I said adamantly. She looked to be in thought for a minute before she figured it out. "Please don't think you will bring shame to the family or worry about school they would have understood okay?". She rubbed my hand soothingly.