Cautious

Enjoy your weekend and if anyone has any book recommendations please comment them 😊

Elodie and I drove home from school and parted ways when we got there. It was lovely, she was opening back up slowly but surely. Whenever we took 1 step forward we seemed to go back another 9, I was just waiting on that to happen.

The week soon went by and Friday came. I had told the group that Elodie was coming and they were all teasing me ever since, but I warned them to be on their best behavior when she was around. I spoke to Annie on the phone who told us to come over to her place once we were ready and then we would go from there. I had a shower, put a black sleek dress on, straightened my hair and was near to finishing my makeup. I still wanted to look natural not with a ridiculous amount of make up like I had been painted.

"Megan are you nearly ready?" Elodie knocked outside of my door. "Just give me a minute". Little did I know Clarissa and everyone was stood outside waiting, it was almost like going to prom. Its a good job my black fitted dress was showing off my best assets which was my bum. It was a figure-hugging piece that didn't show off too much but just enough. I opened the door and heard gasps, shockingly everyone stood there gaping at me. "You look beautiful" Clarissa cooed at me.

I shyly looked up to find Elodie's eyes and her outfit

I shyly looked up to find Elodie's eyes and her outfit. She blew me away regardless of what she wore but it was nice to see that she had made an effort with her hair and makeup.
My eyes scaled up from her legs raking over her body. I finally looked up to see Elodie with her eyebrow raised smirking at me.

 I finally looked up to see Elodie with her eyebrow raised smirking at me

"Are you ready?" Elodie held her hand out to me. "Yes," I giggled. "You two be safe and take care of each other now" Anthony firmly said. "We will" I replied. I was so ecstatic Elodie had agreed to come, being with her made me feel safer.

Elodie drove us over to Annie's house where the rest of the group were, we didn't talk much in the car, I just aimlessly stared at her. I was hoping none of my friends would embarrass me tonight. I knocked on the door 3 times before Luke opened it. "Hey guys come on in, I must warn you they have already started drinking" I laughed at Luke. "Well we better catch up with them then" I suggested. "Yes please do, Elodie we have a shot waiting with your name on it, I'm pretty sure Dani is very tipsy too". I giggled and followed him inside with Elodie hot on my heels. He led us to the living room but they were messing around and playing games whilst drinking. "HEY MEGAN AND ELODIE" Dani shouted. I waved and Elodie nodded her head.

We went and sat down with them at the table. Annie passed us both a shot. "You guys need to catch up" I looked at Elodie to make sure she was okay, she lifted her shot to meet mine which shocked me. "Cheers," we both said at the same time, Elodie did not take her eyes off me whilst she drank the shot. It was really hot. Oops did I say that I better drink more, this is going to be one hell of a night to either remember or forget.

A few shots and drinks later and I was well on my way to being drunk. "Don't forget you I.d's everyone" Luke shouted. We made our way to his car and climbed in. Elodie sat down next to me, she has been nothing but polite and kind so far and such a gentlewoman. It was so nice to see this side of her. Our thighs brushed together, I could feel my heart beating fast and my cheeks turning pink. I looked over at her to see her with a slight smile on her face. It was so hard not to give in to my urges and wrap my hand around her or touch her in some way just to be close. I hope she felt the same way.

We arrived at the club, it was a gay club. We found out on the way Luke was meeting the guy he had been seeing here, I was told his name is Jonny. I must admit I was pretty nervous to see if I can get in with my fake I.d, luckily we all got in no questions asked. The club was hectic, with a thumping beat penetrating me, we walked up to the bar to get some more drinks. Elodie stood pretty close behind me, I could almost feel her brushing up against me, this was most certainly turning me on. "What can I get you guys?" The guy asked me, he had glitter on half of his face with a tight vest and jeans, he was giving off a gay vibe.

This club was amazing already and we had only been here for about 5 minutes. "Can I get a vodka and coke please" I asked. I turned my head as far as I could to the side and backward without turning around, my face so close to Elodie's. "What would you like?" I asked Elodie, she leaned closer to me, I could feel her breath on me, her chest pressed against my back. "I'll have a Jd and coke please, I'm getting the next one because I know you're too stubborn to let me get this one" I stared at her for a second almost closing the small gap between us, but turned back around and asked the barman for her drink. The others got their own apart from Luke who was on coke all night!

I was very nervous due to the fact Elodie was closer to me, almost protecting me from anyone else in the bar, I paid for the drink and turned around as she stayed in the same position, I handed her, her drink. My whole body flourished with butterflies. "Thanks, Megan" she seductively whispered. I smiled at her, I felt like her stance was enveloping me around the bar as I had my back next to it. "Come on you two let's go dance" Dani grabbed my hand and pulled me away, I looked back to see a frown on those ice blue eyes. "It's working Megan, gotta make her work for it". I hysterically laughed at Dani knowing she would see. We were all on the dance floor, more drinks rolled in and Jonny finally arrived and seemed like a nice guy.

Elodie stayed pretty close to me the whole night until a random girl grabbed her and was dancing with her, she entertained it which made me angry. Maybe she didn't like me, I was glaring at them it didn't look like they were going to stop anytime soon. The girl whispered something in Elodie's ear, I stormed off into the toilet, I was for sure jealous, a green-eyed monster and I didn't like it one bit. I doubted she even liked me after this, because if she did why would she dance with her.

I came out of the toilet and went to the bar, I might as well drink more shots, not looking around as I didn't want to see Elodie dance with that girl, growing more and more upset I stood and had two shots and bought vodka and coke. "Who's hurting your heart pretty eyes?" I heard a girl ask. I look to my right to see a girl with blonde hair and brown eyes, she was no match for Elodie. I let out a sigh. "It doesn't matter" I huffed. "Of course it does, is she here right now?" I nodded my head. "If I was her, I would not let you slip through my fingers, you are beautiful". I blushed hearing that and lifted my eyes to hers. She wrapped her arm around my waist, she was pretty drunk and leaned in closer to me. "I would do unspeakable things to you, I can take your mind off of her baby". I cringed and frowned at her, this was making me uncomfortable but she clearly hadn't seen it. I tried to break free of her grip, but she was too strong and moved closer to me. "How about we take this back to my place" she suggested. "No thank you, How about we don't, I'm leaving now" I tried to break free again but it was no use. "Come on now, you know you want to, let's go" she tried to grab my arm and drag me, but I wasn't moving, I just froze.

It all happened so quickly before I knew it I was pushed backward. I looked up to see Elodie in front of me, in a protective stance, she had shoved the other girl and Luke called a bouncer over to remove her from the club. A stray tear fell from my cheek, I was looking down at the ground because I felt so disgusted and dirty at what that girl had said. Elodie turned around cautiously approaching me.