Skin

Sorry, this is so late I have been very busy with Uni and I also met someone so as you can tell my time has been occupied! Also, I ran out of pictures to put so it will be quotes I like from now on :)

Elodie moved closer to me, nose to nose. She brushed a strand of hair out of my face, then cupped it with her hand. My back was already pressed against the wall, she looked at me, waiting to see if I was going to back out but I tilted my face up slightly to allow her access. Our eyes never leaving each other. My arm reached for her waist urging her closer, her other arm steadied her as she kneeled in front of me. I knew she was waiting for me to make the next move but It wasn't going to be that easy, I toyed with her and moved a fraction closer, a gap still between us. Our noses seconds from touching, she tilted her head slightly leaning the tiniest bit closer, our noses brushed past each other.

She closed her eyes as did I, our lips met. I didn't react for a second until it all kicked in and became second nature. We are kissing and it feels amazing, shocks of energy felt like they were passing through me. I started kissing her back placing a hand just under her jaw. I felt her tongue slip into my mouth ever so slightly, this was the most amazing feeling I've ever felt, it was so intimate. I couldn't have been happier to share my first kiss with her. The kiss started to heat up, I slowly pushed Elodie onto her back never breaking the kiss whilst laying on top of her. Her hands roamed my body not being too invasive. I stroked her hair and face whilst feeling her bare skin against me as she still had no top on. I lowered my hands feeling daring, this may be the only time I get to feel her and I wanted to remember it. Tracing her neck and down to her collar bone, Elodie moaned slightly at the touch. Her hands made there way down my sides giving me shivers and butterflies, my whole body heated up. She gripped my ass, caressing it. As I lowered my hands against to her stomach brushing past her bra. Her skin felt so soft, this was so right, the kiss was deepening and becoming so intense. We were almost fighting for dominance with our tongues but of course, Elodie wanted to show she was the dominant one and flipped us over so she was now on top of me. She hovered above my body still kissing me, I happily submitted to her, I could feel her smiling as she pulled away, starting to kiss my neck until she found that point that made me let out a soft moan. I was surprised I felt so comfortable with her to be able to do this, it exceeded my expectations by far. My hands focused on her body above me as having access to her stomach I could stroke her. I started off stroking her sides, teasing her however I couldn't let this go too far as neither of us are ready for that yet. But teasing couldn't hurt, right? I played with the waistband of her shorts.

Elodie gasped and pinned my hands above my head and leaned up, questioning me with her face. She started to kiss me fiercely again, still with my hands above my head, we were both in this together. Not a moment later she stopped and breathed out heavily, both panting from this intense situation. Those blue ice eyes melted away as they gazed at me, I could see the fear in her eyes, just hoping she had not regretted doing this because I haven't. Elodie rolled to the side of me, laying on her back gasping. "That was amazing" I breathed out between breaths, she rolled her head to face me, staring at me so intensely. I began to feel vulnerable, there was a warm moisture between my legs if only I knew if it was the same for her. Climbing over to her and wrapping an arm around her waist so we were cuddling, I sighed with content. "This changes everything" Elodie mumbled. Oh no, was she backing out already? Her arm underneath me was wrapped around softly stroking me, these mixed signals confused me. "Please still be here in the morning" I sadly whispered. "I won't leave you this time I promise" she assured me. I looked up and smiled at her, glancing at her for a few moments then leaned in and pecked her lips.

The next morning the sun shone through the thinly veiled curtains, my body was entwined with something warm and my head was pounding slightly from a hangover. I tilted my head to see blonde hair draping over her face, I moved my hand and brushed it away. Elodie started yawning, cuddling closer to me with a smile on her face, she is so adorable. She tightened her hold on me and started giggled, then tickled me so fast I squealed. "Elodie..s s sstopp" i whimpered. We pecked each other's lips "thank you for not leaving this morning" I chirped.

She looked at me with adoration "aww were you really that worried?" She was eager to know. I nodded my head vigorously, Elodie sat up and reached my hand to hold it, I knew a talk was coming. "Hey things are different now and I know it won't be easy, and it scares me so much, but I couldn't do that to you like before, the need and want to be near you is far too great" I jumped on top of her and hugged her, kissing her forehead. "Wakey wakey you two" everyone barged through the door scaring me, I fell on top of Elodie which put us in a compromising situation. "Dani am I seeing what I think I am" Luke laughed. "I think we are and it's about time you two" we both blushed hard, not meeting each other's eyes. "Morning guys," I said.

By the late afternoon, Elodie drove us back home which I was pretty hesitant about. What if she decided this wasn't right or didn't want to see me. How would this work? Of course, we couldn't tell her parents I mean I don't even know if they know about her and they probably have someone rich lined up waiting to take her hand. All these thoughts bubbled in my mind whilst I sat in my bedroom. What have I gotten myself into?