26- Bruno Vs. Eminem

Chapter 26 | Bruno Vs. Eminem

I'm not going to be posting as much now that break's done.

---------------

How did I not know about this?

"Don't be mad at me," Taylor pleads while she wrings her hands nervously, "I was going to tell you when the time was right."

"She just didn't think it was important. You've had enough to deal with lately," chimes in Carolynn from her spot beside me.

"You knew about this too? Who else didn't know?" I ask bitterly. No one answers my question, which is an answer itself, dead silence clinging through the room as everyone stares at me with guilty faces.

"Welllll everyone was there when I told Carolynn," explains Taylor, finally stilling her hands."It was today, at lunch. If it makes it better I didn't tell Noah directly, but he probably overheard."

I scoff, crossing my arms. "That just makes me feel so much better, Tay. Just peachy."

"I'm sorry Kirstennn," she sings, daintily walking over to wrap me in a hug. Immediately my mood lightens, and I loosely wrap my arms around her.

"Sorry to interrupt the womance, but I'm hungry, soon to be hangry," complains Axel. He reaches for my bag of chips on the bed, but I hurriedly pull back from Taylor to slap his hand.

"I'll order a pizza, leave the poor girl and her chips alone," Sam says through a laugh. "Preferred toppings anyone?"

"Pepperoni!" I exclaim eloquently. If given the choice of any pizza in the world, I would always choose regular peperoni. I have an absolute love for pepperoni; it's my favorite type of meat. Yes, I have a favorite type of meat. Don't judge.

"With extra meat,"Axel says with a smirk.

"I always knew you were gay," Sam snorts.

"Hey!"

"Extra cheese too!" Taylor adds, ignoring their antics.

Sam begins dialing numbers in his phone. "So a large pizza with pepperoni and extra cheese? Anything else?"

Axel pipes up once again. "I mean, I kinda need a life," he says, grabbing onto Sam's arm as if he's going to shake him and beg him to get him it.

"I don't think we can order that at a pizza place, Axel," chuckles Sam. Axel let's go with a pout, allowing Sam free reign of his arm and bring his hand with the already dialed phone up to his ear. While he orders the pizza, Taylor takes over the conversation.

"So, what's everyone's opinion on a sleepover?" She asks, shimming her way back to her beanbag in her sudden good mood.

"I don't want to," I admit.

Offended, Taylor just looks at me. "Why?"

"I'll have to walk back home to get my stuff just to walk back. I'm too tired to go through that much walking. Once is enough," I complain, making a point by letting my back slam against the bed as I lie down. The bed creaks at the movement, a sound I despise, and faint jolts of pain run up my sides. I ignore them, biting my bottom lip to assist with the action.

"You only live a block away!" Taylor argues, face contorted in disbelief as she stares at my form on the bed.

"I'm too lazy," I insist, rolling onto my stomach and digging my face in the white pillows neatly sorted on the headrest. Well, not so neatly anymore, thanks to yours truly. The position isn't the most comfortable because it makes the sunglasses dig into my nise, and I'm sure it will leave a mark once I take them off.