Toddler Virgil AU

Roman's POV
"VIRGIL NO!" I heard Patton yell as the 3 year old held a wine glass, throwing and catching it.
So, your probably how it got like this?
Well each of the sides have a day where they turn into a child.

It was Virgil's day.

"ROMAN STOP HIM!" I heard Logan scream as a tiny Virgil ran past me, holding the wine glass. I sped walk over to him and swept him up. He giggled and my heart melted.

"Gotcha!" I playfully said to the small child. "Sowwy, your prince is in another castle!" He exclaimed randomly as I sat him down on the couch, taking the wine glass.

"What?" Thomas said confused while smirking. "Mulk!" The tiny toddler exclaimed.

"It's 'milk' Virgil, okay?" Logan corrected in a kind, soft voice. He always had a soft spot for kids. And a tiny Virgil made that soft spot even softer, if that makes sense.

"I'll get the milk ready, Thomas can you get the chocolate powder and his bottle?" Patton said while getting the milk from the fridge.

"Sure!" Thomas replied, getting the two items out. I felt myself squeal as Virgil yawned, curling into my chest.

"Roman?" He whispered, I directed my attention towards the tired toddler. "Yes, Virgil?" I replied.

"Don't think that big me hates you. He cares abwout you a lot!" He said with a small smile. I felt myself blush. "Is that so?" I asked, smirking.

"Yeah! In fact, he's in luv with you!" He said, poking my chest. I watched everyone go silent as I blushed, my face matching the color of my sash.

"Well, I'm in love with him too." I said, basically confessing.

He yawned as Patton picked up the tiny baby to feed him his milk. I smiled as Logan placed a hand on my shoulder.

"You know, he's gonna remember all of this, and he was in control of what he was saying." Logan said as I gasped.

"Really?!" I asked, shocked.

"Yep, So you can call him your," He took out his flash cards, flipping to one of them.

"Bae." He finished.

I laughed as I covered my face with one of my hands. "Yeah," I said as I watched baby Virgil fall asleep, finishing his milk.

"Maybe I will."

——————————————————
          "Hi Princey." Virgil said shyly, back in his regular form.

"Hello Love." I said, making him look up.

"So, are we dating?" He asked nervously. I smiled.

"Yes," I said while kissing his forehead. "We are."

Fi-

"OH MY GOD! LOGAN! THOMAS! PRINXIETY HAS SAILED!" 

"DAD OH MY GOD!"

I love this family.

Fin
:::::::::::::::::;:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::;
436 words
A/N- TBH i love the idea of baby Sides! They would be so cute!
I know this is short but I really wanted to update! Sorry if it's bad!
That's all I had to say.
Love U babs
<3