Cuddle away the stress

Request from @friendly_fangurl
TW- Crying, Cursing, Self Deprecation

~ Virgil's POV ~

I felt my tears drip onto the paper I was writing on my bed.

Now he has VidCon?! I have to plan so much more now! I thought stressfully. Having to be in front on hundreds of people, meet some of his idols, meet fanders-!

I felt my self start to shake with anxiety. I pulled my blanket more over me as well. I had my hoodie off, and had a t-shirt on, so I was freezing- to say the least.

I felt my stomach rumble as well, begging for food. When was the last time I ate? Shit, Patton's gonna kill me for sure. How does he even put up with me? I definitely wouldn't even want to see me if I were him! Ugh-! I'm so dum-

My self deprecating thoughts were cut off by someone bursting through the door and jumping on top of me. I quickly moved all my stuff off of the bed before they could break anything, and I screamed.
I heard laughing.

Who the fu- "Hey kiddo!" I immediately recognized the voice, and I immediately let go of my "tough guy" exterior.

"Hey Dad. What's up?" I replied to Patton, trying to smile.

   "Well, I noticed that you haven't been eating much, and you seem to be freezing cold, so we're going f to cuddle and eat some cookies I made!" He happily informed. I smiled at his effort to make me happy, and it was working.

   "So for now, let's cuddle!" He excitedly said. I chuckled lightly and weakly consented. He grinned widely as he leaned over to let me cuddle into his neck. I tiredly leaned on his neck, and smiled contently.

I let my music play through my headphones as Patton started to write something in a notebook.

   "Hey Pat, what are you writing?" I curiously questioned, looking over to his notebook. I felt my eyes widen as I saw what he was drawing.

It was a beautiful picture of a rose, colors of red, blue, navy, and purple splatted on it, shaded into each other.

   "Patton, that's amazing!" I exclaimed, smiling. He laughed and closed the baby blue notebook.

  "Thanks kiddo. You seem to be awake, want to get some cookies?" He suggested. I nodded and we both started to get out of the bed.

     The cookies were delicious, and we both laughed as we heard Logan and Roman talking about Crofters to Deceit, who said "I have no opinion on them!"And knowing he was lying, were trying to find out his opinion.

It was a strange day today, but also fun.

The cuddles were fun, and the cookies too, but having Patton there made it ten times better.

And Dad always makes things better, and puts us before anything. He acts like we're jewels.

But he doesn't realize that to us,

He's a diamond.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
488 words.
This was a Platonic Moxiety, and a request! This was fun to write, and gave me a lot of options on what would lead up to the situation and the aftermath.
Thanks for requesting!
Ly babs
<3