G-Noted

TW- Cursing
Virgil's POV
  I was watching Patton play the piano, something we never knew he could do. We all watched in awe as his fingers flawlessly glided across the piano, hitting all the right notes.

   "Can you teach me some notes Pat?" Roman pleaded, pouting his lips. Patton chuckled and scooted over, patting on the other empty half of the cushion next to him. Roman grinned and happily sat down next to Patton, jumping in his seat.

    They went up the scale as Logan and I watched and talked, agreeing to tell Thomas when he got back from Joan and Talyns house tonight.

Everything was fine, in fact, I was smiling a bit!
Until,

" Oh! What's this note?" Roman curiously asked, then slamming on the note. I felt my breath hitch as I heard the note.

The G note. I dreadfully thought as my eyes welled up with tears.

"WHEN I WAS A YOUNG BOY, MY FATHER, TOOK ME INTO THE CITY, TO SEE A MARCHING BAND!" I screamed in between the sobs, my makeup coming of slightly. They all stared at me as I kept going, my voice cracking as the tears slid down my cheeks.

I kept on going until I hit the end of the first verse, my voice shaking. I felt down to the floor in pain, groaning.

"Fuuuck." I groaned, wiping away my tears. Patton jumped off of his seat and ran over to comfort me.

"Oh my god kiddo! I'm so sorry, I should hav-" "It's ok- I'll be fine." I reassured Patton, whilst cutting him off. He eyed me worriedly until he finally sighed. Roman was next to move.

"My Chemically Imbala-" he started, but that nickname reminded me of them even more, which made me start to tear. He looked frantic as he corrected himself.

  "Virgil, I'm terribly sorry!I do hope you can forgive me." He exclaimed. I smiled slightly. "It's fine, just don't do it again, and we are all good." I said, giving a weak thumbs up. He returned the gesture with a quick hug.

Then Logan finally said something.

"Hey, look alive sunshine." He said while kneeling down, ruffling my hair a tiny bit. I covered my mouth as I smirked. "Danger Days, huh?" I teased, but giddy on the inside. He replied with a quick nod.

"It is a great album." He quickly added, defensively might I add. I smiled, wiping the make up tear marks off of my face.

  "Ok, lets go get some popcorn and read Tumblr posts." Roman said, already getting the popcorn out of the pantry, since I had recovered from that horrible moment of internal death. I replied with a quick "Yes!" Excitedly, and pulled up Tumblr on my laptop.

    By the end, it was 1:00 AM, and everyone was asleep. I looked at all of them with admiration and tired eyes, Thomas joining the pile, his eyes already closed. "I love you guys..." I whispered tiredly, then falling sleep with my family around me.

Thomas' POV
I looked over at the aspects of myself lovingly. I quickly changed into my pajamas and put the laptop on the table, then joining the cuddling pile. I closed my eyes with a small smile as I heard Virgil whisper 'I love you guys' quietly. And I felt at ease as I drifted off into a peaceful sleep.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
565 words
A/N- TWO SHOTS IN TWO DAYS?! yes ''tis true.
I actually am proud of this one for once.
That's new
Ok love u babs
<3