Chapter 3 - Bad Day at Black Rock

Outfits in the external link

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/30469

From 2.20 - What Is and What Never Should Be: In the cemetery, Catty and Scarlett stood at John Winchester's grave.

Dean: (voice over) "Look, Dad's gone now."

From 2.04 - Children Shouldn't Play With Dead Things: Scarlett, Sam, Catty and Dean leaned against the hood of the Impala.

Dean: (voice over) "We have to carry out his legacy."

From 2.16 - Roadkill: In the cabin, Jonah Greeley's head exploded in a shotgun burst, disappearing, revealing Catty behind him with her gun raised.

From 2.21 - All Hell Breaks Loose: Part 1:In the schoolroom, Sam and Scarlett both grabbed an iron poker, swinging it through the Acheri Demon, making her dissolve into a cloud of black smoke and exit the schoolroom.

From 2.19 - Folsom Prison Blues: In the prison's bathroom, Nurse Glockner's Ghost burned out of existence.

From 2.20 - What Is and What Never Should Be: In Catty's Car, Ness, Scarlett and Catty were driving. Ness showed them a silver knife dipped in lamb's blood.

From 2.21 - All Hell Breaks Loose: Part 1: Outside of the Impala and Ness' Car, Bobby, Ness, Dean and Catty stood at the trunks, gathering shotguns.

Dean: (voice over) "And that means hunting down as many of those sons of bitches as we possibly can."

THEN

From 2.21 - All Hell Breaks Loose: Part 1: In Cold Oak, South Dakota, Jake Talley stabbed Sam in the back.

Sam: (voice over from 2.22 - All Hell Breaks Loose: Part 2) "Did I die?"

From 2.21 - All Hell Breaks Loose: Part 1: Sam died in Scarlett, Dean and Catty's arms.

Dean: (voice over from 2.22 - All Hell Breaks Loose: Part 2) "Yes."

From 2.22 - All Hell Breaks Loose: Part 2: On the Crossroads, Catty summoned her Crossroads Demon.

Sam: (voice over from 2.22 - All Hell Breaks Loose: Part 2) "Did you sell your soul for me?"

Catty's Crossroads Demon's eyes turned red.

From 2.22 - All Hell Breaks Loose: Part 2: Outside the Impala, Sam looked at Catty with tears in his eyes. "How long do you get?"

"One year," Catty answered.

"You shouldn't have done that," Sam told her. "I guess we got to save your ass for a change."

From 3.01 - The Magnificent Seven: In Isaac and Tamara's House, Pride pulled Sam up from the floor, wrapping his arm around his neck, strangling him.

Scarlett nearly staked Isaac/Gluttony with her stake, but he caught her arm and flipped her to the ground.

Zane appeared behind Isaac/Gluttony, catching his arm before he could hurt Scarlett. Scarlett was surprised but took advantage, using her Palo Alto stake to stake Isaac/Gluttony to the ground.

Sam: (voice over from 3.01 - The Magnificent Seven) "What kind of blade can kill a Demon?"

Ruby walked in with her knife. Sam restrained Pride from behind. Ruby stabbed it through his chin into his head, making him flash with red, killing him.