Chapter 7 - Fresh Blood

Outfits in the external link

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/30702

From 2.02 - Everybody Loves A Clown: In the woods, Sam, Dean, Scarlett and Catty stood nearby John's funeral pyre, watching the body burn.

From 2.20 - What Is and What Never Should Be: In the cemetery, Catty and Scarlett stood at John's grave.

Dean: (voice over) "Look, Dad's gone now."

From 2.04 - Children Shouldn't Play With Dead Things: In the woods, Sam shot Angela Mason in the head.

Dean: (voice over from 1.02 - Wendigo) "He wants us to pick up where he left off."

From 2.12 - Nightshifter: In the bank, Scarlett restrained Shapeshifter!Sheri from behind, so Catty stabbed Shapeshifter!Sheri in the heart with a silver knife, killing her.

Catty: (voice over from 3.01 - The Magnificent Seven) "What do you say we kill some evil sons of bitches..."

From 2.03 - Bloodlust: At the mills, Dean stabbed Conrad the Vampire in the chest, pinning him down, grabbing the handle to the saw, lowering it to cut Conrad's head off, killing him, blood splattering onto his face.

Catty: (voice over from 3.01 - The Magnificent Seven) "And we raise a little hell?"

THEN

From 3.03 - Bad Day at Black Rock: In the diner, Bela was in the waitress disguise, walking away from the Winchesters.

Ness: (voice over from 3.03 - Bad Day at Black Rock) "Bela Talbot's her real name."

Catty: (voice over from 3.03 - Bad Day at Black Rock) "Is she a hunter?"

From 3.03 - Bad Day at Black Rock: In Bela's Apartment, Ness stepped out of hiding, aiming a gun at Bela.

Bela turned toward her, aiming a gun at Ness.

Ness: (voice over from 3.03 - Bad Day at Black Rock) "Pretty freaking far from a hunter."

Bela looked at Ness innocently. "I procure unique items for a select clientele."

"A thief," Ness told her.

"A great thief," Bela told her.

From 3.03 - Bad Day at Black Rock: In the cemetery, Ness was about to drop the Rabbit's Foot into the fire, hearing a gun cocking from behind her, turning to face Bela.

Bela aimed her gun at Ness. "I think you'll find that belongs to me."

Dean stood in front of Ness. "You're not gonna shoot anybody."

Bela shot Dean in the shoulder to make him shut up, making him fall to the ground.

From 3.02 - The Kids Are Alright: In the park, Catty looked at Brett. "I sold my soul, and now I'm going to Hell."

"You're not scared?" Brett asked.

Catty looked forward, shaking her head. "Nah."

From 3.04 - Sin City: In Casey's Place's basement, Catty listened to what Evan had to say about Hell, gazing off, looking somber.

From 3.05 - Bedtime Stories: In the Impala, Catty remained expressionless, not letting them see how she really felt.

From 3.02 - The Kids Are Alright: In the park, Brett looked at Catty, unconvinced. "Not even a little?"