Chapter 4 - Sin City

Outfits in the external link

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/30528

From 2.20 - What Is and What Never Should Be: In the cemetery, Catty and Scarlett stood at John Winchester's grave.

Dean: (voice over) "Look, Dad's gone now."

From 2.19 - Folsom Prison Blues: In the cemetery, Sam, Scarlett, Catty and Dean watched Nurse Glockner's grave burn.

Dean: (voice over) "We have to carry out his legacy."

From 1.18 - Something Wicked: In the motel room, The Shtriga straddled Scarlett to the floor, gripping her throat, opening its glowing-white mouth, inhaling. A white essence left Scarlett's lips, passing into his. It looked up, still feeding.

Catty, Dean and Sam shot into the Shtriga's stomach, head and chest, making it fall to the floor.

From 2.20 "What Is and What Never Should Be", in the warehouse, the Djinn had Sam pinned to the stairs, his hand and eyes glowing blue, about to place his head on Sam's head.

Dean appeared behind the Djinn, stabbing him in the back, killing him.

Dean: (voice over) "And that means hunting down as many evil sons of bitches as we possibly can."

THEN

From 2.22 - All Hell Breaks Loose: Part 2: In the cemetery, the Devil's Gate burst open.

A large black mass erupted from the other side, shooting outward, breaking the Devil's Trap, escaping into the sky.

Ellen, Bobby, Ness, Dean, Scarlett, Catty and Sam ducked for cover.

"What the hell just happened?" Scarlett asked.

"That's a Devil's Gate," Ness told them. "A damn door to Hell!"

The Demon had Catty pinned against the headstone behind her. "How certain are you that what you brought back is 100% pure Sam?"

Sam shot Jake repeatedly, killing him, lost in the kill.

From 3.01 - The Magnificent Seven: In Isaac and Tamara's house, Zane appeared behind Isaac/Gluttony, catching his arm before he could hurt Scarlett. Scarlett was surprised but took advantage, using her Palo Alto stake to stake Isaac/Gluttony to the ground.

Sam: (voice over from 3.01 - The Magnificent Seven) "What kind of blade can kill a Demon?"

Ruby walked in with her knife. Sam restrained Pride from behind. Ruby stabbed it through his chin into his head, making him flash with red, killing him.

Bobby: (voice over from 3.01 - The Magnificent Seven) "Yesterday, I would have said there was no such thing."

From 3.02 - The Kids Are Alright: In the motel room, Scarlett stepped closer to Ruby and Zane angrily, accidentally using her power. "Tell me who you are!"

Ruby and Zane were forced to answer, their eyes turning Demon black as Scarlett's power took hold on them.

"I'm Ruby," Ruby answered.

"I'm Zane," Zane answered.

Sam and Scarlett backed away in shock.

"You're Demons," Sam told them.

"Zane and I are here because we want to help you," Ruby told them.

"What could you possibly--" Sam started.