Chapter 10 - Dream a Little Dream of Me

Outfits in the external link

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/30936

From 2.20 - What Is and What Never Should Be: In the cemetery, Catty and Scarlett stood at John's grave.

Dean: (voice over) "Look, Dad's gone now."

From 2.04 - Children Shouldn't Play With Dead Things: In Neal's House, Catty and Scarlett led the way inside, guns raised. Sam and Dean followed.

Dean: (voice over) "We have to carry out his legacy."

The Impala drove down the road.

From 2.16 - Roadkill: In the cabin, Jonah Greeley's head exploded in a shotgun burst, making him disappear, revealing Catty standing behind him with her shotgun raised.

From 2.21 - All Hell Breaks Loose: Part 1: In the schoolroom, Sam and Scarlett both swung an iron poker through the Acheri Demon, making her dissolve into a cloud of black smoke.

From 2.17 - Heart: At Hunter's Point, Glenn the Werewolf tackled Catty to the ground, turning her to face him, raising a clawed hand to slash into her.

Dean and Scarlett stood behind Catty, shooting Glenn in the chest repeatedly with silver bullets, killing him.

Dean: (voice over) "And that means hunting down as many evil sons of bitches as we possibly can."

THEN

From 1.19 - Provenance: In the Blake Auction House, Brett and Catty were talking.

"Yeah, I'll miss you, too," Brett told her.

"Maybe I'll even come back to see you, Brett," Catty told him.

Brett and Catty continued to kiss in the doorway.

Brett: (voice over from 1.19 - Provenance) "I hope so."

From 3.02 - The Kids Are Alright: In the park, Brett and Catty were walking.

"I sold my soul to a Demon, and now I'm going to Hell," Catty told him. "And I couldn't just duck out and leave you hanging, could I?"

Brett put a hand on her cheek, kissing Catty or a long moment, pulling away.

Brett: (voice over from 3.02 - The Kids Are Alright) "Still, a year left. You're not scared?"

From 3.02 - The Kids Are Alright: In the park, Catty and Brett were sitting on the bench, leaning forward.

Catty looked at Brett. "Of course not."

From 3.02 - The Kids Are Alright: In the park, Catty and Brett were walking along, turning to face each other.

"Promise to come back before you die," Brett told her. "Promise that I will see you again."

Catty sighed, nodding. "Yeah. Yeah, you can count on it."

From 3.04 - Sin City: On the street, Ness, Scarlett and Catty were standing together.

Catty started to walk away.

Ness grabbed her arm to stop her. "Wait a second." Catty stopped. Ness shook her head in confusion. "What the hell are you doing? Why are you pushing me and Dean? You were never this bad before. Not until..."

"Not until I sold my soul," Catty finished. "That's what this is about, Ness. I'm not gonna be here one day, and Dean's gonna need somebody. I know that Sam and Scar won't be enough, because I wasn't enough for Dean and Scar when Sam died. And I don't know how to make this any clearer than I am making it now, but... Dean is gonna need you, Ness. Just... promise me you'll be there for him in a way that nobody else can. And look out for Sammy and Scar."