Chapter 16 - No Rest for the Wicked

Outfits in the external link

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/31768

THE ROAD SO FAR

(Song) Carry On My Wayward Son - Kansas

The Impala drove down the road.

From 3.01 - The Magnificent Seven: In the family's house, Sam, Dean, Scarlett and Catty walked in, guns raised.

From 3.07 - Fresh Blood: In the warehouse, Sam held the wire with the cloth around his hands, wrapping it around Gordon's throat, pulling. He set his jaw, pulling harder, until he cut all the way through Gordon's neck, decapitating him, killing him, letting the wire and both parts of the body fall to the floor.

From 3.12 - Jus in Bello: in the police station:

A female Demon ran toward Dean. Dean shot her in the chest, making him fall to the floor, backing away. A male Demon ran inside. Dean shot him in the chest, making him fall to the floor.

A Demon grabbed Catty from behind, restraining her. Another ran toward her. Catty kicked the one in front of her in the face, making him fall to the floor, taking her gun, ramming it into the one who was restraining her's gut, making him let go, turning to face him, hitting him in the face with the gun repeatedly, making him fall to the floor.

A male Demon tried to punch Ness in the face. Ness ducked, making him punch the glass window next to her head instead, making it shatter. The Demon grabbed Ness, pushing her against the wall, trying to punch her in the face. Ness ducked, making him punch the wall behind her head instead, making the plaster crumble. The Demon turned to face Ness. Ness used her shotgun to hit him in the head, making him fall to the floor. Demons ran toward them. Ness spun to face them, shooting them in the chest, making them fall to the floor.

Two more Demons ran inside. Scarlett shot one in the chest. When the other got close to Scarlett, she hit him in the face with the end of her shotgun, spinning her gun around to shoot him in the head, making him fall. Three more Demons ran inside. Scarlett shot all three of them in the chests, making them fall, backing away.

A Demon appeared behind Ness, pushing her against the wall, hard enough to break the plaster. Ness used the end of the shotgun to hit him in the face, making him let go and back away, instantly turning the gun to face him, shooting him in the face, making him fall to the floor.

From 2.22 - All Hell Breaks Loose: Part 2: At the Crossroads, Catty's Crossroads Demon looked at Catty. "Let me guess. You're offering up your own soul?"

"All you got to do is bring Sam back," Catty told him.

From 2.22 - All Hell Breaks Loose: Part 2: Outside the Impala, Sam looked at Catty, tears in his eyes. "How long do you get?"

"One year," Catty answered.

From 3.05 - Bedtime Stories: At the Crossroads, Dean aimed the Colt at Catty's Crossroads Demon.

"Let Catty out of her deal right now," Sam told him.

"I got a boss like everybody," the Crossroads Demon told them.

"Who holds the contract?" Sam asked.

"I can't tell you," the Crossroads Demon told them.

Dean shot the Crossroads Demon in the head with the Colt, killing him.

From 3.09 - Malleus Maleficarum: In the van Allen House, Tammi the Demon looked at Sam and Scarlett. "There's a new leader rising in the west. Doesn't like you very much."