Chapter 13 - Ghostfacers

Outfits in the external link

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/31240

From 3.01 - The Magnificent Seven: Outside the Impala, Catty looked at Scarlett, Sam and Dean. "What do you say we kill some evil sons of bitches and we raise a little hell?"

Catty smirked.

From 1.19 - Provenance: In Evelyn's House, Catty stood in front of Brett Blake, swinging an iron poker through Melanie Merchant, making her disappear.

From 2.03 - Bloodlust: At the mill, Dean grabbed a crowbar from nearby, ramming it into Conrad the Vampire's gut.

From 2.20 - What Is and What Never Should Be: In the warehouse, the Djinn pinned Sam to the stairs, his eyes and hand glowing blue, trying to touch Sam's head. Dean appeared behind the Djinn, stabbing him in the back with the knife, killing him.

From 3.12 - Jus in Bello: In the station, Two more Demons ran inside. Scarlett shot one in the chest. When the other got close to Scarlett, she hit him in the face with the end of her shotgun, spinning her gun around to shoot him in the head, making him fall.

From 2.15 - Tall Tales: In the auditorium, Ness stood, breathing heavily, walking forward. "Nice show, indeed."

Scarlett, Ness and Catty exchanged a look, smirking, looking at the Trickster's body in front of them.

THEN

From 2.22 - All Hell Breaks Loose: Part 2: At the Crossroads, Catty's Crossroads Demon looked at Catty. "You're offering up your own soul?"

"All you got to do is bring Sam back," Catty told him.

From 2.22 - All Hell Breaks Loose: Part 2: In the abandoned house, Sam gasped himself alive. He sat up on the mattress, looking around, confused, breathing heavily.

Dean and Scarlett standing in the room, looking at Sam in shock, not knowing what happened, what to do, or how to react. "Sammy?"

"Dean?" Sam asked. "Scar? What happened?"

From 2.22 - All Hell Breaks Loose: Part 2: In the Singer Salvage Yard, Scarlett looked at Catty. "How long did they give you?"

"One year," Catty answered.

From 3.10 - Dream a Little Dream of Me: In the Impala, Catty looked at Sam, Scarlett and Dean. "I don't want to go to Hell."

"We'll find a way to save you," Sam told her.

From 1.17 - Hell House: In the trailer park, Ed Zeddmore and Harry Spangler opened the door to their trailer to see Sam, Scarlett, Dean and Catty.

Scarlett: (voice over from 1.17 - Hell House) "Ed Zeddmore and Harry Spangler. hellhoundslair.com."

From 1.17 - Hell House: Outside Hell House, Ed and Harry walked along in equipment.

Harry: (voice over from 1.17 - Hell House) "We're just trying to get a book and move deal, okay?"

From 1.17 - Hell House: In the Hell House, Ed and Harry ran toward the door.

Mordechai Murdoch appeared, holding his ax up toward Harry and Ed.

"Holy Mary and Joseph," Harry told him.

"The power of Christ compels you," Ed told him. "The power of Chris compels you!"

"Hey!" Scarlett told him. Mordechai looked at Catty and Scarlett. "Come and get it you, you ugly son of a bitch!" Mordechai swung the ax at them. Catty and Scarlett ducked, making the ax wedge itself into the wall. Mordechai tore it out, swinging it at Scarlett. Scarlett caught the ax, pushing him away from the boys. Mordechai pushed Catty against the wall, pinning the wooden handle of the ax against her throat to keep her against the wall. "Cat!"