Chapter 5 - Bedtime Stories

Outfits in the external link

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/30551

From 2.02 - Everybody Loves A Clown: In the woods, Sam, Dean, Scarlett and Catty stood nearby John's funeral pyre, watching the body burn.

From 2.20 - What Is and What Never Should Be: In the cemetery, Catty and Scarlett stood at John's grave.

Dean: (voice over) "Look, Dad's gone now."

From 2.03 - Bloodlust: Outside the Vampire farmhouse, by the Impala, Catty looked toward the house over her shoulder.

Dean: (voice over) "We have to carry out his legacy."

From 1.06 - Skin: In the sewers, Sam, Catty, Scarlett and Dean walked down the way with guns and flashlights in hand, searching for the Shapeshifter.

From 1.02 - Wendigo: In the underground mine, Scarlett shot the Wendigo in the chest with her flare twice.

From 1.18 - Something Wicked: In the motel room, The Shtriga straddled Scarlett to the floor, gripping her throat, opening its glowing-white mouth, inhaling. A white essence left Scarlett's lips, passing into his. It looked up, still feeding.

Catty, Dean and Sam shot into the Shtriga's stomach, head and chest, making it fall to the floor.

From 2.20 - What Is and What Never Should Be: In the warehouse, Sam slashed toward the Djinn.

From 2.13 - Houses of the Holy: In the perv guy's car, Dean slammed his head against the steering wheel.

From 2.16 - Roadkill: In the cabin, Jonah Greeley's head exploded in a shotgun blast, making him disappear, revealing Catty standing behind him with her shotgun raised.

Dean: (voice over) "And that means hunting down as many evil sons of bitches as we possibly can."

THEN

From 1.20 - Dead Man's Blood: There were flashes of the unseen man making the Colt and its bullets.

John: (voice over from 1.20 - Dead Man's Blood) "Back in 1835, Samuel Colt made a gun for a hunter. This gun can kill anything. There's only four bullets left."

From 1.20 - Dead Man's Blood: On the road, John shot Luther the Vampire in the head with the Colt, killing him.

From 1.21 - Salvation: In the Holt House, in Faith Holt's nursery, Sam tried to shoot the Demon with the Colt. The Demon disappeared into a cloud of smoke.

From 1.22 - Devil's Trap: In the street, Meg's Demon brother was beating Sam on the ground. He was suddenly shot in the temple, sparking, electrifying, falling dead. Sam, Scarlett and Dean looked toward Catty with the Colt raised.

From 2.22 - All Hell Breaks Loose: Part 2: In the cemetery, Catty had the Colt now, completely calm yet angry with white-hot rage, aiming it at Azazel, shooting him in the heart, killing him.

From 1.20 - Dead Man's Blood: In the woods, John Winchester looked at his children. "Without them, this gun is useless."

From 3.03 - Bad Day at Black Rock: In the Singer House's Study, Bobby was working on the Colt.

Ness stood across the desk from him. "Dad, you're trying to build magical bullets for a magical gun that can kill anything."

From 3.04 - Sin City: In the Singer House's Library, Bobby spoke to Ness and the Winchesters. "The only thing it's good for now is figuring out what makes it tick."