Kidnapped part I

@immawerewolfangel: we call it a book, because I hope it's published one day!

**

Chapter 12

Kidnapped-part I

Raphael's plan was stupid. I just thought he should know that. After he took me to swear my oath to The Ancient One(honestly, I wasn't gonna tell anyone anyway. They'd never believe me.) He told me the Knights planned to go scouting the plains for the Vampire's nest.

I was a little surprised when I learned that vampires actually lived in caves...and you know..not coffins. Raphael chuckled at this, and even answered my questions about them being able to walk in sunlight. When I asked him how come they didn't glitter, he looked at me like I was kinda stupid.

Raphael had never read the twilight saga before. I sighed at this. He was missing out. Anyway, apparently, Vampires have magical rings created that protect them from the sunlight. Now that I'm thinking about it, I did notice a mysterious ring on Zauraus's left hand.

If they ever took that ring off...their bodies would actually catch on fire and they would disintegrate into flames. However, the vampires that didn't have rings were, of course, nocturnal.

The rest of his plan was equally stupid. Apparently, a werewolf's bite is poisonous to a vampire, so after the knights had found the vampire coven, they would lead an army to hunt them down.

I asked him if he wasn't even a little bit curious as to how they even got past Amoura's spell, but then he said vampires were really manipulative and wouldn't tell him anyway. I shrugged at this and we kept on walking.

In my opinion, the plan was stupid because, despite Raphael being an angelwolf, which was supposed to be a more powerful form, it took both him and Aleara to fight off Zaurus. That scared me.

What if they were more vampires than werewolves, plus there were only eight angelwolves in the entire world (according to Raphael) some of them would be seriously injured. I kept my doubts to myself, though.

We had finally reached the gates that led out of Wolvenpraire. I watched Raphael type in the code before we were able to leave, only to have them snap shut behind us as we exited Wolvenpraire.

Outside of Wolvenpraire, everything else seemed colder. I wrapped my arms around myself as I watched Raphael begin to take off his shirt. This time, something stopped me from looking away.

I watched as he pulled the thin material over his head, exposing a set of massively toned abs. Perks of being an angelwolf, I guess? Raphael also seemed to be wearing a medallion around his neck that hung into his chest.

He suddenly looked up, noticing me watching. He froze for a minute, holding my gaze. His green eyes were captivatingly clear, before a shade of darkness so fierce took them over that they became a deeply coloured blue.

In a flash he was beside me, gazing down at me, with those dark eyes. We never brok eye contact. He gripped my wrists, and I stumbled back onto the gate with a clang. I didn't even notice.

As he gripped my hands in his, my heart-beat involuntarily rose, along with my breathing. Raphael was still as he stared into my eyes, while my chest rose and fell in every second. He swallowed before coming closer to me still.

Leaning his mouth towards my ear, breath on my neck, he said something that made my world stop. That made everything we just spoke about seem insignificant.

"Peyton Clarke...from the moment I saw you...on the first day of camp..I've felt something for you, and it's been taking everything inside me to hold it back. " He whispered huskily. I gulped, feeling my knees turn weak in that moment. There were no words to describe how I felt.