Chaos

The movie had already started, and I was currently waiting for Taehyung at my seat in the back of the theater.

Taking glances toward the entrance, I noticed the door open and an extremely familiar-looking couple entered with a large bag of popcorn secured in their hands.

My eyes grew larger at the realization that it was Jungkook and Yerim.

Oh great, they're watching the same movie as us too.

With every single step they took on the stairway, my pulsing heart hastened from anxiety.

Covering my face with my bag, I earnestly hoped they wouldn't notice me.

Seeing them situate themselves two rows in front of me, I let out sigh of relief.

Right at that moment, Taehyung hurriedly entered through the entrance door and rushed up the stairs toward our seat.

Luckily, the two love birds were too busy giggling with one another to notice him.

"I'm back." He said, plopping his butt down onto his seat as he leaned back on it.

"Seoyeon, why do you look so scared?" He questioned in bewilderment.

"Don't freak out, but Jungkook and Yerim are here." I whispered as quietly as I can, but Taehyung surprisedly gasped in an utterly obvious manner.

"What?!" He loudly whispered with his eyes widened in the unbelievability of such an unlucky coincidence.

"Shhh! They're going to hear you!" I shushed him, fearfully placing my index finger on my lips to shut him up.

"Where are they?" He curiously asked.

I silently pointed toward the seats where the two of them were situated, only to make a devious grin to creep onto Taehyung's face.

"Let's play around with them a bit." He whispered mischievously, taking the bag of popcorn from my arms and shoving his hand into it.

"Wait what are you-"

But before I could stop him from whatever idiotic plan he had in mind, he vigorously threw a hand-full of popcorn in the direction of where Jungkook and Yerim were sitting.

"What the hell are you doing?! Do you want to get caught?!" I anxiously shouted in the quietest tone possible while tightly grasping onto his arm.

"Jungkookie deserves this for hurting you." Taehyung responded, recklessly continuing to bombard them with popcorn.

Most of his aims were missed, but the two of them were still attacked with a few pieces randomly flying from behind them.

"Who's throwing popcorn at us?!" I heard Yerim angrily say.

"Probably some stupid kids. Come on, let's move over there." Jungkook calmly suggested, hurriedly standing up from his seat as he shifted over to another row with Yerim obediently following from behind.

Glad at the fact that they didn't notice us, I let out an extremely relieved sigh.

"Shit, we're out of popcorn." Taehyung muttered, sadly looking into the empty paper bag in his hand.