Hatred

~ The Next Day ~

Casually entering the discussion room since I was scheduled to meet with the manager, the first person who caught my eye was Jungkook, who was diligently working on some kind of paper work with his eyebrows subtly furrowed in concentration.

Oh, right

Oh, right.

I totally forgot that he was going to be working with us from now on.

"Good morning Ms. Choi. The meeting will begin shortly, so please have a seat." One of my coworkers informed me, courteously motioning me to situate myself.

Respectfully nodding in response, I timidly walked over to an unoccupied seat and plopped myself down.

But suddenly, the door of the room aggressively opened in a ferocious matter, causing every single person in the room to hastily shift their attention to this belligerent person.

There stood an enraged-looking Taehyung, furiously glaring directly at Jungkook with flames in his eyes.

"Oh Mr. Kim, this is Jeon Jungkook. He'll be-" The manager attempted to introduce him, but he was abruptly cut off.

"I heard." Taehyung emotionlessly responded.

"Jungkook, can I talk to you for a second?" He politely asked in the nicest pone possible, though it was evidently obvious that he was agitated by the look of the crooked smile on his face.

A bit hesitant, Jungkook reluctantly stood up from his seat and obediently exited the discussion room, shutting the door and leaving the room in dead silence.

What is Taehyung trying to do?

~ Taehyung's POV ~

Turning around to face Jungkook with my hands stuffed in my pockets, I sent him a glare of suspicion.

"Why the hell did you come back?" I coldly asked.

"J-Jin offered me a job." He timidly responded, probably alarmed of my hostile attitude toward him.

Rolling my eyes in disbelief, I mentally face-palmed myself from Jin's reckless decision of hiring this idiot.

That asshole.

"Listen up Jungkook, because I'm not going to repeat myself." I demanded, taking a step closer toward him in order for him to hear me clearly.

"We'll be nothing more than colleagues, and I will never, ever wish to be friends with a heartless bastard like you. Understand?" I questioned with an eyebrow raised in clarification.

"Taehyung, why do you hate me so much?" He grievously asked as his voice slightly trembled, acting as if he was a blameless victim who's completely forgotten his wrongdoings.

I sorely gritted my teeth in fury, fiercely clenching my fists as I endured my temptation of giving this imbecile a hard punch in the face.

"You deliberately betrayed Seoyeon, you mercilessly broke her heart, and then decided to leave her. Do you really expect me to forgive you for what you fucking did?" I questioned Jungkook, only to make him anxiously gulp and mutely shut his mouth.

Seeing his inability to fight back to my remark and confirming that he no longer had anything to say, I silently turned around and left him.

※    ※    ※

~ Seoyeon's POV ~

"We'll be starting in 10 minutes!"

Hearing our photographer shout to notify us of the photoshoot which was about to begin shortly, I hurriedly rushed to the fitting room where Taehyung awaited.

Restlessly entering, I noticed him standing in front of the full body-size mirror in his proper attire for the photoshoot, casually fixing the sleeves of his denim jacket.

"You ready?" I questioned him as I shut the door behind me.

"When am I not?" He arrogantly responded, turning around to face me with a confident smirk plastered.

Suddenly noticing his weirdly folded collar of his jacket, I couldn't help but let out a chuckle at his inattentiveness.

"Come here, I'll fix your collar for you." I offered, motioning him to come closer to me.

Obediently taking a few steps forward, Taehyung kindly leaned in to make it easier for me considering our height difference.

Bringing up my hands, I adjusted his collar to make it less disheveled, gently giving him a pat on his shoulder after I was done. 

"Alright, you're good to go." I said, sending him an encouraging smile to do good on his photoshoot. 

"Thanks Seoyeon." Taehyung replied, casually giving me a quick peck on my forehead as he headed out of the fitting room. 

Bashfully caressing where he kissed with my hand, I felt my cheeks scorch up as a sheepish smile instantly creeped onto my face.

Although his kisses were a rather habitual thing now, it never failed to send millions of electrifying sparks through my entire body. 

Smiling like a total idiot, I hurriedly headed out of the room to prepare for the photoshoot. 

※    ※    ※

"Jungkook, look to the right!"

While the photographer eagerly ordered Taehyung and Jungkook on specific poses and positions to do, I silently admired the two of them from afar. 

Although they must've been accustomed with modeling already, they still astonished me with how competent and professional they were.

There were doubtlessly good-looking. 

"Alright, we're finished." The photographer announced as he lowered his camera, earnestly examining the pictures through his tiny screen. 

"Hm, we need to adjust the lights a bit." He commented in dissatisfaction, disappointedly furrowing his eyebrows. 

"Seoyeon, can you get the extra lights from the storage room? Take Jungkook with you because it's a little heavy." He suddenly ordered, causing me to freeze in reluctance and displeasure. 

"I can go with her." Taehyung immediately volunteered, willing to take Jungkook's place.

"You have another photoshoot in 5 minutes. I need you to get ready." The photographer denied, shaking his head in disapproval. 

"I-I understand." Taehyung grudgingly responded, gloomily lowering his head. 

"Let's go." Jungkook casually said, rather unbothered by the fact that he was going with me. 

Though still a bit hesitant, I obediently nodded in response and headed toward the storage room along with him.