My Savior

(Guess who's going through a writers block?)

(Me)

Third Person POV

*Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep!*

*Click*

Ughhh. Natsuki growled to herself. One more day until it's Friday. This week went by fast. Well, considering what happened wasted a lot of time on Wednesday. So there is a little bit of reasoning. Natsuki slowly gets up and looks at Yuri's alarm clock.

5:04 A.M.

Christ Yuri, what kind of alarm clock wake up call is this? That means 'we both' only got, like, five hours of sleep. Natsuki stretches as she looks over to her side to look at Yuri. Eh? She isn't here. After looking around the room, Natsuki concluded that Yuri got up earlier than she did and went to go use the bathroom or do something else.

Some minutes have passed by and Yuri isn't back yet. "Is she doing something that doesn't involve sound or anything?" Natsuki quietly mutters to herself. Natsuki is already dressed in her school attire and was waiting for Yuri to be finished on what she was doing. I think I should go check on what's she doing. With that, Natsuki walks out the room to check what Yuri was doing.

"Yuri?!" Natsuki shouts with a hint of worry. Ever since the incident, Natsuki began to like Yuri more. After all, she did help her.

Natsuki began to walk around the house in search of Yuri until she felt a liquid underneath her socks. She looked down to see a bunch of red water-like substance flowing on the floor smoothly. Natsuki then began to follow the trail of red liquid. As it was coming to an end, Natsuki looked up and walked straight into a door, hitting her head in the process.

"Owwww," Natsuki winced at the pain, rubbing the spot she was hit at.

Recovering from her hit, she then knocked on the door to the bathroom.

"Yuri? Are you in there?" Natsuki questioned.

No response.

The red water was flowing from underneath the bathroom door. A lot of it actually.

"Yuri? Did you spill something?" Natsuki tried to knock on the door again.

No response.

Natsuki knocked on the door again, this time more frantically.

"Yuri? I know you're in there, can you please open the door?"

No response.

At this point, Natsuki began to get more worried than she already was. She tried twisting the knob, but the door was locked from the other side.

"Yuri?! YURI?!" Natsuki began to shout. Now she was extremely worried, ferociously and frantically knocking on the door. Alright calm down, calm down. Think Natsuki, think. She was trying to think of ways to get in. As Natsuki was thinking, she heard a click that brought her out of her little brainstorm. Eh? Natsuki tried to twist the knob again and this time it worked.

"Yu-" Natsuki's voice was cut short when she saw Yuri fall on her leg.

Natsuki looked horrified. The red liquid that flowed on the floors was blood...

Yuri's blood.

Natsuki could tell since there was blood water falling down from Yuri's left arm.

"Y-Yuri...?" Natsuki bent down, sitting on the extremely damped floor, lifting Yuri's head with her right arm. Her eyes looked devoid of any emotion. Natsuki noticed the crimson towel on Yuri's left arm. She decided to lift it, immediately regretting that she did. Oh...my...god....There was a stab wound that went straight through her arm. Did she do this to herself? Why...why...