Sayori, Please

Sayori's PoV

Me and Monika were shopping and it was going really well! We were at a clothes store and I got to see her in a bunch of cute outwears! She was so embarrassed to let me see, and it was so adorable! Monika refused to get any of the cute looking outfits, as she says it doesn't suit her.

"You should get one! I won't tell the others, I promise!" I say, folding me arms into a plea stance.

"Sayori, like I said, it doesn't suit me..." she says, looking away from me.

"Pleaseeeeeee?"

I put my knees on the ground, giving puppy dog eyes. Monika sneaks a glance towards me, and instantly turned back around.

"S-Sayori, y-you're embarrassing me!"

"Mmmm, I don't care!"

This time, I wrap my arms around her leg, gripping on it tightly. She hesitated slightly and looked down upon me.

"Sayori! You're making a scene!"

"Pweaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?" I look up to her, blushing heavily as I forgot she was wearing a skirt, and immediately look back down.

"Is there a problem here?" I hear one of the employees say.

"N-No, there's not... she just wants me to get one of these outfits." Monika says, pointing to me. I look back up, closing my right eye, and smiled cheekily towards the employee.

"That is correct!" I say, standing back up and putting my hands to my hips.

"Hehe, alright. If you have any outfits you like and it's not your size, come to me and I'll see if I can help you."

"Alright!"

"I'll be on my way now. You two have a great date!" the employee says, giving a thumbs up, and walking away.

"W-What...? W-What did he just say...?" Monika says, looking over towards me, confuddled.

I giggle a bit.

"It's a friendship date, silly!"

"O-Oh, yeah... I forgot..." she says, looking a bit down.

"I-Is there something wrong...?" I say, slightly worried.

"N-No..."

"Alright... but, if there's something bothering you, make sure you let me know! I'll be here to help you!" I say, grabbing her hand.

"A-Actually, w-would you be able t-to come o-over my house next w-weekend...? I-I w-wanted t-to tell you so-something..."

Monika usually never stutters this much! This must be really important to her...

"Of course! Just tell me what time you want me to come over!"

"A-Alright, I-I'll think about it."

"Okay! Now, like I was saying, can you pleaseeee get a cute outfit?"

"N-Not with this again... Sayori, I-I'm not getting one...."

"I'd let you do anything with me for a day if you get one!"

"What?! I don't want to control you!" Monika blurts.

"I'll give you my first kiss!" I say, desperately.

"N-No! Are you even hearing yourself?!"

"Nope! I'll just persistently beg you to get one!"

"Oh my goodness... I'll get one, alright?" Monika says, giving in.