Hospital

(Ehh, I can't think of any good ideas. I forgot what was happening in my story XD)

(This is the alternative chapter if I get rid of "Despair". Tell me if you like it or not. It will continue after the chapter "A Visit".)

(But... I bet you didn't expect this!)

Sayori's PoV

Grrrrr.... Where am I?

I wake up to nothing.

Just nothing.

What's up? The ceiling, that's what's up.

I look around, and see that I was in my bedroom.

This doesn't feel right... I was on the floor when I... fell unconscious? How did I end up here?

I groggily get up from the bed and fall down on the ground, making a *thud* sound.

"Owww... that hurt...." I say, getting up again.

I open the door to my room and begin walking downstairs, not bothering to check the time or anything.

I reach the bottom of the stairs, where I supposedly "fell unconscious." How long was I unconscious anyway? It couldn't be that long.... Was it?

I walked towards the kitchen when I spot a figure laying down on my couch. I walk over towards it, not knowing what it was. I reached it and realized that it was Monika!

Wait.... How'd she get into my house? She didn't have a key for it, and I doubt that she knows how to pick a lock. Did I leave the door unlocked? I've done it many times before, and my mother always used to scold me for it. Geez, I'm a pretty clumsy person.

I walk over to her and gently shake her.

"Monika, wake up...." I say, softly.

The only response was a turn over.

"Monika.... Wake up...." I say, once again.

Apparently, it worked. Her eyes slowly opened and they looked up towards me.

"S-Sayori...?" She says, quietly.

"Yeah, it's me...."

She slowly raises up and rubs her eyes.

"W-What time is it...?"

"Time for you to get up, sleepyhead."

She laughs a little at the response and stretches. One of her eyes were closed, making her look adorable.

"Did you sleep well?" I ask

"Yeah.... Though, I was a little uncomfortable...."

"Aww.... That sucks...." I say, putting my hand on her knee. A faint blush could be seen on her face, and I smiled a bit.

Monika gets up, and I release my arm from her knee.

.

.

.

"I love you...."

"Eh...?"

"N-Nothing! I-I'm just... tired I guess...."

"Okay...?"

That was weird.... What did Monika just say? It probably wasn't that important.

"Well, what should we do now?" I ask, standing up.

"Oh! I was, um, wondering if y-you wanted to go shopping with me...." Monika says, looking down towards the ground. I grin.

"Yep! Of course! I'd love to go 'out' with you!" I reply, chipper.