Ship

Third Person PoV

After a few minutes of waiting, Yuri and Monika arrive to their destination at the fountain. Sayori and Natsuki were already sitting on a bench and waiting.

Monika was a bit nervous, holding her gift for Sayori behind her back. Sayori was doing the same, her cheeks a tint of pink.

As soon as Natsuki saw Yuri in render distance, she instantly sprang up and went to engulf her in a hug. Sayori smiled and looked down at the ground, feeling a little sad deep inside.

Whilst Yuri and Natsuki were hugging, Monika looks over and sees Sayori looking down at the ground aimlessly. Huh...

Monika slowly walks over and places herself in front of her.

"U-Um, S-Sayori?" Monika perks. Sayori looks up, facing towards the familiar voice. An instant blush spiraled onto her face, making her almost drop the gift she was holding behind her back.

"O-Oh, h-hey!"

"You seemed down over here. Anything happen?" Monika says, hands behind her back and leaning forward.

"N-No, nothing happened, d-don't worry..." Sayori says, looking down nervously. Monika frowns and holds out one of her hands to her.

"If there's something wrong, you can always tell me, Sayori." Monika says, caressing her cheek.

Sayori looks to the side and softens her face a little.

"Well, there is one problem I have." She mutters Monika perks her head up, evoking that she's listening to her.

"Um..." Sayori breathes in. "W-Well, I got this g-gift a-and..." Sayori was on the verge of tears, steadily pulling her gift from behind. "-a-and I w-wanted to g-give it to you..." she states, now cupping her gift for Monika in her hands.

The brown brunette smiled and also pulled out her gift.

"Looks like we both got something for each other then." Monika smiles, handing the green bow to the peach haired girl.

Sayori looked in shocked and her hands slowly took it out of Monika's. They both exchange gifts, incredibly happy inside but not showing it.

"Y-You... You got a gift for me?" Sayori manage to say while tearing up.

"Of course I did," Monika smiles, sitting next to Sayori. Unexpectedly, Sayori hugged her and cried into her chest. Monika softly lays her smile and strokes her head, laying hers on top of Sayori's.

Meanwhile, a certain two people were quietly lurking behind a corner.

"Aww, look at them" Natsuki says, turning to Yuri

"They look meant for each other"

Yuri softly smiles, closing her eyes.

"Mmh, you're correct on that."

Natsuki turns back to look at the pair of lovebirds, eyeing them happily.

"Well, should we leave them two at it and go back to your place?" She says, shooting her eye at Yuri, grinning smugly.

"Sure, why not."

And with the words being spoken, Natsuki and Yuri head off out the mall to do some [confidential] things.

(*)

Sayori let's go of Monika, her tears drying up

"T-Thank you..."

"Don't mention it." Monika perks, cheeks turning a bit pink

"Hey... um... Monika..."

"Yes?"

"Will... Will you hate me if I say the thing I'm about to say?"

"You know I can't hate you for anything."

Sayori slightly laughs, building up courage to confess her feelings.

"Monika... I..."

-

"You...?"

"I..." Tears begin to well in her eyes

"I REALLY REALLY REALLY LIKE YOU!" Sayori bursts loudly

.

.

.

.

.

.

Silence

.

.

A small twinkle from Monika's eyes lit up.

"I like you too, Sayori." Monika happily entertains