The Final Storm

Final PoV

Sayori blinked, not believing her own head. Did Monika just accept her confession and even told her she reciprocated the feelings back? No, that's not true. She would never like a person like Sayori. Monika outclasses her by looks, beauty, personality, literally everything. There is no possible way that she would like Sayori back.

"Y-You do...?" she was able to muster.

"Mmh." Monika nods, turning away sheepishly.

"I... ehe... kinda had it for a long time, actually..." Monika admits

Was she in heaven? Monika had a crush on her for a long time?

"O-Oh..."

She was speechless. They both felt the same way but didn't even know.

A moment of silence was evoking between the two, just had admitting to having a crush on each other. Monika turns to Sayori, who was now looking down on the floor.

"F-Forgive me for this-"

"Hu-H-" Sayori's voice was cut off by Monika's lips smashing onto hers. She had grabbed her face and faced it into the direction she was looking at.

This felt like heaven... like actual nirvana. Time felt like it just stopped around them, the kiss being the main attraction. Everything seemed to no longer matter. All the problems, her depression, Monika's out-league for her, and all the complex ulterior just seem to fade. Each disparaging thought just seemed to fade away at a whim as the moment engulfed her being.

Time passed and Sayori was the one to let go. Both of them were a blushing mess, speechless at the event that had just occurred.

"Wow..." Monika was the one who spoke first. Sayori remained silent, giggling to herself in her head.

"That was... amazing..."

Monika wrapped her hand around Sayori's, Sayori doing the same.

(*)

Meanwhile, Natsuki and Yuri were gazing out of a corner, snickering to themselves.

"Toldya they'd look adorable with each other." Natsuki says, smugly looking at Yuri.

"Yeah, I do have to admit." Yuri smiled

"Well, should we leave them be?"

Yuri nods, staggering back from the corner, holding Natsuki's hand while at it.

"You still wanna do that sleepover?" Natsuki perks, looking up at Yuri happily

"I don't see why not." Yuri replies

"Yay!" Natsuki bounces, grabbing ahold of Yuri's arm and snuggling up to her. Yuri laughed, knowing she had the most beautiful person in the world with her. This is what life built her up to. This one moment that she would cherish forever.

"I love you, Natsuki."

"I love you too, Yuri."

And with that, the couple began to walk out the mall, dreaming for the good times ahead.

Fin