Tease

yo like i said this shit is cringe . please exit. don't read it 😭💀. i was being a dumbass thinking i could write. my stories get better at like... the one called red dress💀.

Me and my boyfriend Adam were at dinner with my parents . He suggested we go on a "double date " so he could get to know them better .

They already loved him to death so I really didn't know why a dinner outing was needed but whatever.

Adam was talking to my mom and dad as I just admired how nice he looked .

He had on a black tux , his curls were slowly coming back from when he got them trimmed and they were shimmery with the conditioner he put in them .

His bearded jaw line , his beautifully white smile , and his wet soft pink lips . I bit my lips as I had the perfect idea to cut dinner and get home.

I slid my hand to his member rubbing him through his pants as he gripped my arm. He choked oh his water covering it up with a cough .

He glared at me as I smirked . He continued to talk as I put my hand inside his Calvin Klein's stroking his man hood at a steady past .

He groaned grabbing my wrist as he shot me a stern look . "Adam ? Is everything ok ? " my mom asked .

"Uh um yes yes , I uh just .. I'm fine mrs. (Y/l/n) ."

I giggled and Adam shook his head as he mouthed
" cut it out " and gritted his teeth .

I continued to stroke him as he finally released in my hand with a quiet groan a his leg twitched .

I took my hand out wiping it off his residue with my napkin . His breathing quickened as he claimed he was hot .

Adam POV
So y/n wants to pull this little stunt at dinner basically embarrassing me in front of her parents. I filled my pants as I groaned quietly .

She removed her hand as she smirked at me biting her lip. So she thinks teasing me is funny ?

got sum for dat ass.

I reached my hand under her dress as I rubbed her through panties . she throbbed as she bit her lip trying to keep a smile while talking to her mom .

I smirked at the fact that she thought I couldn't get to her .

I pulled her panties to the side as i inserted my two fingers into her, pumping profusely. She gripped the table gasping, and then let out a soft moan covering it up with a soft chuckle .

She looked over to me her eyes beginning for mercy but I didn't give in , she was finna learn today.

I pumped faster as she jolted grabbing my wrist pulling at it .

I pushed her hand away letting my fingers flow deeper .

i leaned over to hear ear licking it.
"stop fuccin playing with me."

She shut her eyes as her breathing increased . She put her head on the table as she tremble and released onto my fingers .

I bring them to my face as she looked at me sternly knowing what I was about to do.

I took my two fingers into my mouth collecting her juices on my tongue . She whimpered and I laughed .

"Well we should get going sweetie I'm quite tired ." Her mother said to her as she got up kissing her on  her forehead . Her father did as well , they hugged us both as they walked to there car and so did we . As we were walking I pushed y/n against the car door . She gasped shocked by my sudden movement. "So you think you finna fuck wit me like that while we at a dinner table , with yo parents . " I whisper in her ear biting and licking it .

She moaned as she began to speak . "What are you taking about daddy ?" She said innocently as she smirked .

"Oh well I guess I'll have to punish you when we get home since you don't know how to behave ." She pushes me away hoping into the car as I sped home . She looked over at me chuckling .

"So eager ." I rolled my eyes as we finally arrived . She opens the door as I grabbed her pushing her against the wall kissing her neck . She moaned as she slowly pulled at my curls .

I removed her top as we continued to kiss each other. My hands roamed her body as she copied my actions.

I picked her up carrying her up the stairs to our room . I laid her on the bed and continued to undress her as she tugged at my shirt .

I removed it as I kissed her once more before pulling her panties down .

She moaned as I ran my finger across it. "You've been a bad girl ." She nodded as I lined my face up with her entrance. I glided my tongue across it as she threw her head back .

"Ohh god." She whimpered as I continued to please her .
I added a finger as I heard her slur curses and she began to grab my head pushing it deeper as she begged me to keep going.

I could tell she was reaching her climax as her legs began  to tremble.

"Fuck Adam !" She moaned loudly as I picked up the past .

Her moans filled my ears as I added another finger . She gripped the sheets as she arched her back .

"Babe , fuck I'm gonna -mmm!" She yelled as I brought my head up , making her whimper from the lost of contact.

She lied there trying to catch her breath vulnerable and frustrated . She sat up removing my boxers as she ran her finger across my member .

I groaned as I repositioned myself between her legs . She moaned softly at the sight as I rubbed her thigh . "You want to be rewarded now ?" She nodded as she pushed her self closer to me .

I slowly slid myself inside her as we both gasped . Throwing our heads back. I thrusted at A steady past . We were both a moaning mess .

"Shit y/n ." I grunted going deeper . "F-faster Adam!" She moaned throwing her head back .

I slowed down making her whimper . "Faster what ?"

"Faster d-daddy!" She stuttered as I did as she asked . She gripped my bicep as her other hand scratched my back .

"Daddy .. I-I'm close !!" She screamed as I hit her g spot .

"Me too babe . " I moaned as I pecked her neck then lips . After I few more thrust we both released as I collapsed beside her bringing her to my chest .

We laid there trying to catch our breathes as y/n looked up at me smiling . I pushed a piece of hair behind her ear , she was so gorgeous.

"Maybe I should tease you more often ."she chuckled as I joined her.

"yea ight...yo ass must not wanna walk."
i chuckled kissing her passionately as she laid her head back on my chest .

" I love you y/n ." I whisper kissing her temple .

"I love you too ." She whispered falling asleep.

ummmm yea. this shit got 602 reads ...freak asses 😭🤦🏽‍♀️

Edited 10/23/18