•Request•

Adam POV

Today is the day..

Today is the day I make her mines.. forever .

I was currently getting ready for my girlfriend Stephanie's party . Her sister was throwing her a surprise one because she got the news that she would be on the cover of  Vogue magazine. She was a model and her career is really taking off , I'm so proud of her and I can't wait to go through this journey with her and watch her grow .

I wore a black polo button up and some black jeans . I added my polo dress shoes to top it off. I slipped on my watch and chain spraying some cologne . I checked myself in the Mirror fixing my curls as I made my way out of the bathroom and around the corner to me and steph's bedroom.
"Babe you ready ?" I asked as I sat on the bed .
"Yea, How do I look . " I looked up from my phone as my jaw dropped along with my phone .

She was wearing a bodycon dress , the same color as my shirt, that hugged her curves perfectly , black gladiator sandals, her long brown hair straightened and some lightly make up whiched look oh so beautiful. She looked .... stunning . 

She giggle as she walk closer to me as I stood up grabbing her waist .
"Damn.. how about we just stay home . " I mumble biting my lip . She hit my chest as she laughed blushing  . " stop it ! Let's go." She smiles as I watched her walk away before following behind her .

I locked up the house as I ran to the car opening her car door . She got in as I ran over to my side starting the car as we drove off .

I placed my hand on her thigh as I sung along to love lies by Khalid and Normani.

"Soo what restaurant are we going to ? " Stephanie asked as i smiled nervously . This is the lie I made up to hide the party . "It's a surprise baby." I winked as she bit her lip .
I could tell she was excited so I guess it worked.

We pulled up to the party hall and she had the biggest smile on her face . I came around her side and got her out he car as I grabbed her hand walking over to the building .
We walked through the lobby part as we got to the doors. I smiled at her as I pushed them open the lights turn on and all of our family and friends  jump out . "SURPRISE!" They yelled as Stephanie jumps back before laughing and crying a bit . I hug her as I kiss her head . She hugs my tightly before going to mingle with everyone .

I walk over to Mo , Slim , and Waqas . I give them a handshake as I stand beside slim watching steph . I love that smile on her face. I hear the guys snicker as I snap out of my thoughts . "W-what?" I ask . They just laugh as I roll my eyes . "She got you whipped bro . " slim chuckles making Mo and Waqas join him. "Shut up bro." I say defensively.

Slim pats me on the shoulder "were just kidding Adam . We're really happy for you man. She's the one , we can tell your truly  all for her . " slim smiles as I smile back . "Thanks guys." 

I walk away going to say hi to everyone else .

......

It's time .. the moment I've been overly worried about since last week, the moment I've been waiting to peruse. I just want everything to go smoothly .
I feel two hands on my shoulder as I look to my side seeing slim and Mo , Waqas right behind them .
"You got this Adam , no worries . "  Waqas tells me as I frown and huff.

"W-what if she says no." I trail off letting my anxiety get the best of me .

Nakeeb chuckles " Come on now Adam , this girl has been down for you since day one . She's been through hell and back to make sure you guys kept a stable relationship. She loves you bro .. if anything she's been waiting for this . " he reassures me and I smile seeing the others nod .
"Yea .. yea your right . Thanks guys , I love you. " I say hugging them .

Right now Stephanie was on the little stage with her sister thanking everyone for supporting her .
I looked back at the guys nervously as they nodded .

I walked up onto the stage slowly .
"I really wanna thank Adam for begin here through this with me." She smiles lookin for me . On cue I grab her hand as she turns around smiling .

"Oh there you are ! What's going on ?" She asked confused .
"This ." I whisper getting onto one knee. I here everyone gasp ..well everyone who didn't know about the proposal. Her hand slaps over her mouth as I see tears well up in her eyes . She shakes her head as I smile .

Her sister hands me the mic as I clear my throat .
"Babe ... today is a day that will go down in history . The day I express my love for you . Steph your are my first love , my first heartbreak , my first everything . When I met you I knew I would be able to see myself spending the rest of my life with you . You've been through complete hell with me and you never once left my side . Your were here  through whatever . You've been my rock , my bestfriend, my shoulder to cry on when I needed you . Thank you for never giving up on me... always supporting my dreams and putting up with all my shit . You are such a strong women and that's what I need in my life . I can see us having a family and being happy because ,aslong as I'm with you ..  that all I will ever be . We've had our bad days , up and downs but you always showed me that .. that's what love is all about . To keep going and believe in each other . I fall in love with you more and more each day . So ..  here I am asking you to do me the honor of making me the happiest man alive , to be with me for eternity.Stephanie (last name) , will you marry me? " I asked opening the little box as I watched her break down .

Did I mention I was crying when i first started my speech?😭
She nodded frantically as I slide the diamond encrusted ring on her finger . I stood up as I smashed my lips into hers , everyone cheered as we released and wiped each others tears .

"Oh my god I love you Adam !" She cried as I kissed her again .
"I love you more princess." I sniffled.
We walked off stage hand and hand as we head over to everyone . Everyone pulled us into a huge hug as we laughed .

After we broke up Stephanie hugged slim , Mo , And Waqas . "Wow my beautiful sister n law . " slim chuckled making her giggle . "Thank  you slim ." She smile .
Mohsin and Reema came running over to us as they jump onto Stephanie. She crouches down to them giving them hugs and kisses .  I watched in admiration picturing her with our kids . I can't wait.
She walked over to Abe , my sister , mama , baba , Haila , Hamzah , Fadah , and my other brother and sister ( there parents ). I watched as they hugged her and Haila and Fadah freaked out over her ring .

I smiled , I finally feel complete .

......

"Tonight was amazing , thank you baby." Stephanie smiled kissing me .
"Your welcome my love . I'm so glad your official mine .. my beautiful fiancé . Can't wait to make you my wife . So glad your the women I get to spend the rest of my life with . I love you . " I kissed her again as we swayed to the music .

Gosh .. could my life get any better . I'm about to marry the women of my dreams and I love seeing this smile on her face . I vow to keep it there forever .. I promise to be the best husband ever , I promise to value her love and keep her safe . She is my beautiful rose.🌷

Stephanie I really hope you liked it ! Like and comment guys ♥️