•Request (2)•

Part 2 vegacruzzz   enjoy !!🤪♥️

Adam POV
I didn't get any sleep last night thinking about Vega . I really hurt her.. I don't know if she'll ever forgive me. The things that came out my mouth last night were unacceptable. I feel horrible .

I cried most of the night not having her to hold in my arms. I called the last person I thought she could be with , her best friend (b/f/n). After I had called her sister , aunt , and mom and dad , all of them saying she wasn't with them. I called her and she picked up with the third ring .

"What do you want bitcb." She said with an annoyed voice .
"Look (b/f/n) i know I messed up but please , is she over there? i need to talk to her bruh please." I pleaded sniffling . She sighed loudly.

"Your so lucky I live for you guys relationship and my best friends happiness , come but if you fuck up again I swear you won't live another precious day on this earth ! Got it Saleh ." She hung up and I grabbed my keys and jacket putting on my shoes and jetted out the door.

When I pulled up I got out about to knock but I hesitated . I took see breath before knocking . The door swung open revealing (b/f/n) with a mean mug on her face .

I gulped and she moved letting me in . "Over there ." She whispered as I look on the balcony to see Vega sitting on the ground with her head resting on her knees .

She was so beautiful... her skin glowed from the rays of the morning sun ,her silky brown hair laying gently on her bare back . She was in blue shorts and my sweatshirt . She looked so peaceful .

I slowly walked towards her and sat beside her . "Vega ..." I said slightly above a whisper .

"Hmm." She responded not bothering to look at me . "Baby I'm sorry , I hurt you and I feel horrible . I can't be without you ... I'm disappointed for letting my anger get the best of me . I just saw the way you smiled at him and I thought I could loose you like that . I just fear that someone could take you from me and .. I don't wanna moose you bro. i know i fuck up a lot buh i love you. I just feel like I have to protect you . I need you bruh...It hurts me to not have you in my arms. I can't survive without you."

I finished as tears ran down my face . There was a moment of silence until she turned around her face wet with tears also .

She weakly smiled before throwing her into my arms breaking down . "I love you Adam .. I'm s..sorry. i swear i'd never be able to replace you." she cried .

I tightened my grip on her just to reassure her it was okay.

"shh it's ok it's not your fault baby." I whispered running my finger through her hair.

We were now back home and I ran Vega a hot both as I joined her. She laid on my chest as I ran my fingers through her back adding the warm vanilla scented water , siting in comfortable silence . Until I heard her lightly snoring .

"Babe?" I say shaking her lightly . She flutters her beautiful eyes open smiling .

"Let's go to bed ." I whisper kissing her lips . We get out throwing on our robes hopping in bed . Something Isn't right tho . I realize Vega is fast asleep on her side of the bed . I immediately pull her to my chest as she nuzzles her head into the crook of my neck . I let out a relieving sigh as I smiled kissing her head . My baby back in my arms and i promise to change for her 💘

hope you like it 💕