Step sister

i was laying on my bed , betrayed by lilXan played through my head phones .

so today I'll be meeting me soon to be step sister. she probably a hoe.. a dirty one.

My mom and her fiancé John are finally moving in together. not that I want that at ALL..but sadly it's not my choice.

I hate having to adjust to knew shit.
Why can him and his daughter live at their house and just come ova for dinner?

"Adam! Come down here dinners almost ready!"
My mom yelled from downstairs as I rolled my eyes groaning. I sat up running my hand through my curls as I made my way downstairs.
This is about to be the worst night ever.

I walked into the kitchen as my mom looked back at me rolling her eyes. "Will you ever put that phone down boy?" She said as I laughed.

"So where's our "fAmiLy" at ?" I said sarcastically giggling as my mom gave me a death glare making me shut up instantly. "Sorry.." I mumbled. She walked over to me placing her hand on my shoulder.

"Adam chill out, you'll love both of them soon. You just have to warm up. I know this is a big change but I'm hoping you'll try and adjust... for me?" She cooed as I sighed smiling a bit. I couldn't let my mom down. This is the first time in 17 years I've seen her this happy since dad passed. He had stage 4 Cancer and after four years of treatment and medicine god ended his pain and suffering. I miss him so much he was basically my bestfriend other than slim , but I know he's in a betta place.

"Okay okay." I smiled as she kissed all over my face making me scrunch it up. "Ewww Ma stop!" I squealed as the door bell rang. 
My mom pulled away as nervousness struck her as she looked toward the door. "Oh there here! Please Adam ...be good to them...or ima beat ya ass."She said as I rolled my eyes. "Ma get the door before they leave." She let out a nervous chuckle as I joined her. "Right ..." She said walking over to the door.

My phone dinged as slim texted me I looked down shooting him one back as I heard someone clear they dry ass throat.

I looked up as I seen John , a huge smile on his face.
I smiled back as I walked over shaking his hand. Fuck this nigga so happy foe?

"Hey Adam how have you been?" He smiled as I chuckled. "I'm fine Mr.John , you?" "Couldn't be better." He cheesed as I mentally rolled my eyes.

Rich ass bougie ass - wait my moms a doctor I got no room to be talkin bout rich , she beyond that... I love my mom.

My mom walked up kissing him as I coughed loudly making them roll there eyes. "Cut it out boy." My mom spat as I rolled my eyes as well.

John looked towards the door as if someone was coming. Then I remember his daughter.

"Y/n! Come on! And please put your phone away." He groaned as a short curly haired girl , with tanned glowing skin and plump pink lips walked toward us. She had yet to look up as her dad snatched her phone.

She sucked her teeth . "Alright alright I'm sorry." She huffed before flashing a beautifully white smile holding out her hand. She shook my moms hand first then she came to me as I slowly lifted my hand do to the trance I was in.

"Hi , nice to meet you...." she trailed off waiting for my name. "A-Adam... Adam Saleh." I said quickly as she giggled.

Omg no did she notice my nervousness?
Does she see I'm blushing ?
Shit.