miss me.

"your so fuccin petty bruh like grow the hell up!" i yelled furiously as he slid his hands down his face huffing loudly.

"nah you stay on your shit. why can you just stay out of some random nigga face!?" he spat angrily.

"stop hoeing around! like i'm not sitting right here loving you everyday! that shit is dead! you'n want me then leave! i'm not bouta sit up and let you play me." he yelled as my mouth parted in disbelief.

"nah ...i ain't no hoe but i know what. your insecure as fuck. what do i need to cheat on you for adam huh!! who else do i need to be doing all the shit you do? i'm so loyal i question if you even put any effort into this relationship anymore! your always on my ass about some bullshit bruh ! ion want nobody but you! your stupid ass just can't get that through you thick ass head! like the fuck do i need to do to prove that i want you and only you?! huh! what do u want from me! " i yelled tears escaping from my eyes.

"i love you too much to do you dirty like that! y-you dont trust me at all. and if there ain't no type of trust in this relationship then....fuck it."  i sniffled shrugging my shoulders as i went upstairs to pack.

i heard him head into the guest room and then a fit of sobs come after.

i would usually comfort him but fuck that...love don't reside here no more.

he knows damn well i'd never cheat on him he's just so damn stubborn.

i can't do this shit no more .

i grab my bags leaving out the house and loading my car as i drive off.

6 months later...

"baby stawpp." i giggle as he kisses my neck biting it softly.

"whyyy ? lemme love you girl." he laughs as i slap his chest.

i stare into his light brown eyes smiling as he leans down kissing my lips.

just as the kiss gets heated the door bell rings .

i laugh hearing him groan as i jump up off the couch going to answer the door.

i stand there shocked at first then smacking my lips seeing who stands infront of me.

"what the fuck you want bruh?" i ask harshly as he frowns.

"baby i miss you ...please come home let's-"

"nah i'm good. miss me wit the fuck shit adam." i spat slamming the door in his face.

"who was that baby ?"

"...no one important babe.". i sigh laying back in harris arms as we continue to watch our movie.

this ain't the one that suppose to have you shook . but did this have you shook? lol it's inspired by a cb imagine.

okay byeee❤️

yea u thought . vote & comment .