1 - Nightmare

Hellooo!! ヽ('▽`)/ヽ('▽`)/
So this will be my first time writing fanfiction so I'm sorry in advance if the story is crap. And since english is not my main language I'm sorry if there are any grammar error.. But please feel free to comment for the grammar correction and the story so I can improve myself too! Oh and if any of you have a request, feel free to message me. ( ^∇^)
This is an utapri fanfiction for Kurusu Syo. ( he is my fav character ~>_<~ ) so hope you enjoy it.

Guide:
(F/N) = First Name
Italic = your inner thought

Here goes!

------------------------------------------------------------------

You were friend with the member of Starish. Everytime you don't have any work, they would make your day. So technically you were very close with them.. Especially with the short blondy boy.. He would always stick with you when you were free or asked you to go shopping with him since he love shopping. And as time past by, you developed a feeling for him.. Of course you kept it to yourself because you thought that he liked Nanami. Heck, all of the Starish member loved her.. So you decided to keep your feeling to yourself.

All of you had a day off at that day. You were chatting with Nanami near the pond when you saw Syo running towards you two.
"(F/N)!! Ah.. So you are here Nanami.. ," he said.

"Hm? Is there something wrong Syo-kun?" Nanami asked.

"Ah no.. We noticed that you two are not in the dorm. If its (F/N) I guessed that she is here since this is her favorite place to calm her mind.. But I am not expecting her with you.."

Nanami giggled. "Well since its been a long time since we have the same day off as (F/N)-chan so I thought that it will be a nice oppurtunity to talk with her."

You laughed a little and agree with Nanami. "By the way Syo-chan, do you need anything?" You asked.

"Oh yeah! Actually I wanna ask you if you have any plan or not.. But it seems like you are with Nanami so maybe other time will d-"

"Ah! Nonono! Don't you worry about me.. (F/N)-chan is free right now so she is all yours.." Nanami cut him.

"Are you sure Haruka-chan?" You asked.

"Mhm." Answer Nanami as she nodded. And then she whispered to you, "Since I know that you also want to spend time with him alone."

And you blushed from her statement. "Yo-You knew!?" You whispered to her as well. She only smiled to you as the answer. And you begin to think if your feeling to the blondy boy is that obvious.

"Nope.. It is not that obvious (F/N)-chan.. Don't worry." She can read my mind!?

Nanami only giggled. "So I'll make my leave then.. Good luck Syo-kun!" Said Nanami.

Hm? Good luck?

"Wha-!? It's nothing like what you think Nanami!!" He made a panic gesture. You tilt your head as a question mark appear above your head. "I-It's nothing.. Anyway, do you have any plan (F/N)?"

"Nope... I'm free.." You answered.

His face immediately lights up. "Then! Then..!! Do you wanna go shopping???"

You laughed because of his enthusiasm. "Sure! Just let me prepare myself first okay?" You make an 'okay' gesture.

"Okay!! I'll wait for you at the living room." And he left.

[Time skip]

You got home from the mall at 8 p.m. After you bid goodbye to Syo, you headed to your room. Yours and Nanami's to be exactly. When you arrived at your room, the light was off which mean there was no one in the room.