8

Quick note :
- italic : the song lyrics

Song : 初恋をまた始めよう ( Hatsukoi wo Mata Hajimeyou)

Hello again!! ヽ('▽`)/
So this time I tried to use a song in the story so I'm sorry if it's suck. Actually I got this idea when I was hearing the song as well. So I suggest you guys to read it while playing the song as well.

Anyway enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------------------

In the middle of the crowded streets, there was a girl, with a (h/l)(h/c) in her casual clothes. It was weekend so she didn't have any work.

'Hey did you know that starish will be helding another concert!!?'

'Yeah!'

'Have you heard their new song??'

'Of course I have!'

People at the streets was talking about starish since they were at the center of attention right now. She smiled since they were her close friends after all.

'Kyaa! Syo really is cute!'

'I know right!?'

Her eyes twitched when she heard the blondy boy name's got mentioned. She again remembered the scene that happened a year ago.

----flashback----

"Let's break up.."

"Eh? Wh-what did you say.. Syo?"

"Like I said... Let's break up..." Sorrow was visible on his face.

"B-but.. Why?? Did I do somthing wrong?" She tried to smile but the sadness can be seen clearly.

"No.. You did nothing wrong.. You are perfect as you are.."

"Th-then why??" Tears were starting to form on the corner of her eyes.

"You know that many people started to know me right? And I'm also gaining more and more fans. A-and.. I'm afraid that they would hurt you.."

"Then I'll try my best to defend myself! I won't be a burden to you as well..."

"No... You have never been a burden to me. You are the source of my strength. But... The thought when the media know about our relationship, and the fans reaction... I'm afraid that they won't be able to accept you and hurt you..." He explained as he held both of her hands and looked straight to her eyes.

She lowered her gaze and her bang covered her eyes. "That's why you wanted to break up with me..."

"Yeah... Please understand (F/N)..." He tighten his grip but not enough to hurt her.

"Yeah.. It's okay..." She said as she brushed aside both of his hands.

"(F-"

"Thank you for everything." She said as she didn't give him the chance to say more. She turned around and left.

"(F/N)...!" But she didn't bother to look behind and continued to walk.

---end of flasback---

Ever since then, both of them hadn't contacted each other again. Sure she still stayed in contact wih the other starish member but no word from Syo. It's not like she minded it. But actually, deep down in her heart, she still loved him.