6

Reader's POV

[Insert alarm sound]

'Hm?'

'What sound is that..'

'My head hurts.'

'My eyes are so heavy.'

'My body feels hot.'

'What happened to me..?'

'Someone.. Stop the sound..'

"(F/N)-chan.."

Someone shook my shoulder. I wonder who was that. But I didn't feel like waking up. Somebody turned the ringing sound off.

"(F/N)-chan.."

That voice was so familiar. Again, That person shook my shoulder.

"(F/N)-chan.. It's morning already.. And your alarm already rang for a while just now. It's rare for you to not waking up immediately after hearing the alarm sound."

'Ah.. That's right.. It was my alarm.. I am in the master course. And that voice belongs to my roommate, Haruka. Ugh.. What's wrong with me..'

After Haruka reminded me, I opened my eyes. I tried to get up from the bed but it was so heavy so I kinda have a  trouble with it but I managed to sit up somehow.

"Ugh.." I hold my head because of the great headache.

"Are you okay (F/N)-chan? You look pale." Haru-chan asked me and looking worried.

"Ugh.. Yeah.. I'm okay somehow.." I tried to stand up from the bed but my legs gave up on me. My legs didn't have any strength. So I immediately sat again on the bed.

"Are you sure?" She touched my forehead but immediately retreated it.

"You are burning (F/N)-chan! You are definitely not okay!"

Right. So I got a fever. I wonder when was the last time I got a fever. I forgot how it feels.

"No.. I'll manage it somehow. I have a work today so I need to prepare myse-" I said as being a stubborn person. I tried to stand up again but Haru-chan hold me down this time.

"No! You should rest for today."

"But Haruka.. I-"

"No buts!" She said it firmly. Wow.. Haruka sure knew how to be fierce huh..

I only could give in to her words as she laid me back to the bed. Come to think of it, my body sure felt hot and my head felt like spinning.

"I'll talk to the president about your condition and go grab your medicine. Now you rest first while waiting for me okay?"

"Okay.. Ne Haruka.. Please don't tell the others about this.. Because I don't want them to worried about things when they are working. Especially Syo.." I pleaded her.

"Okay then.. But are you sure you don't want to tell Syo-kun? I think you should have tell him since he is your boyfriend after all." She looked at me worriedly.

"Yes.. It's okay.. If he knew about it he would make a ruckus for sure." I sweatdropped while imagining Syo panicking.

"Hihihihi. Well that's true." She giggled and agreed imagining it clearly.

"Well then I'll take my leave for now. I'll be back." She said and I just nodded as she closed the door. Now I just have to wait for her to come back with the medicine. But my eyes were so heavy that it would shut at any minutes now. I eventually fell asleep.