9

Hello again! So for this time I will include Syo's parent but since their name isn't being mentioned in utapri, I have made OC that will be the parent. Only the mother though.

Mother = Kurusu Aoi

So here goes!

------------------------------------------------------------------

"From today on, both of you will have a new family member!" Said the mother from the blondy twin. There stood a little girl at the age of 12 hiding behind the lady that would be her mother from there on.

Their parent went to an orphanage when one girl caught their eyes and they wanted the little girl as their children since they didn't have any daughter. The girl was only 2 months younger from the twin so the lady thought that it might not hurt to add another family.

"What!? Mom who is she!? And what do you mean that we will have a new family member!?" Exlaimed the older twin.

"Like I said, from now on she will in our family which mean she will be your little sister. So please be nice to her okay, Syo, Kaoru." Answered the mother.

The younger twin seems fine with it but the older one didn't seem like it. Well not every people like it when suddenly they had an additional family member out of no where. Especially when they thought that their family was already perfect as it is.

"Hello there! What's your name?" Asked Kaoru as he extended his hand toward the little girl.

"...(F/N)." Said the little girl with a small voice as she answered the handshake.

"(F/N) huh? I'll be in your care from now on then!" Kaoru smiled.

"Hm! I'll never accept you as a family! I don't have any little sister!" Said Syo as he still couldn't accept the fact.

"Syo! You can't be like that!" The mother scolded him. "Whether you like it or not from now on she will be your little sister!"

"But mom-"

"No buts." Said the moher firmly. She then crouched down to (F/N). "(F/N)-chan don't you worry about him okay. I'm sure everything will be alright, okay?" The mother smiled warmly.

"Okay, Aoi-san" answered her.

"Oh come on. I'm your mother from now on so you have to call me 'mother'. Or maybe you can call me mama or mom." Giggled the mother.

"...m-mom." (F/N) said with a small voice.

"Oh My! You are so cute!" Exclaimed Aoi as she hugged her tightly. Kaoru laughed from the scene but Syo still couldn't accept it at all.

.
.
.
.
.

"There!" Shouted Syo.

"Whoa! Hey, don't too high Syo!" Kaoru protested.

Right now the twin were playing catch ball at the backyard of the house. (F/N) was only sitting at the side watching them while hugging her knees. A few weeks have past since she came to the house but Syo still hadn't shown any sign of accepting her as her little sister.

It made (F/N) sad of course. But the good thing is she started to think them as a family already. She could get along just fine with Kaoru but Syo always got mad at her. She never stopped to try get along with him even though he was so stubborn because she was a sweet girl after all.

The ball rolled to her way so she picked it up.

"(F/N)! Why don't you play with us??" Kaoru asked while signaling for the ball.

"C-can I?"

"Of course! Right, Syo?" Kaoru asked his brother while smiling.

"Ugh... Fine." Syo gave in.