10 - part 2

"What...?"

(D/P/N) smiled victoriously. "Like I said... He is the one who I'm going married to..."

"Syo is...?" (F/N) said in disbelief.

"(D/P/N)! Why did you tell her!?" Syo yelled to (D/P/N) frustrated.

"Hm? It's fine right?" She replied innocently.

"I thought I told you already that I want to keep this marriage known to a few people only! There is no reason to tell her about it!" Syo said.

"No reason? Of course there is! She is the designer for my wedding dress... Of course she has to know... Right, (F/N)-chan?" (D/P/N) said as she put her arm around (F/N)'s shoulder.

"What?? (F-(F/N) is...??" Syo replied speechless.

(F/N) only stayed quit and faced downward.
Was she in pain? Of course she was. Deep down she's still loved him and cared about him. And now she had to accept the fact that he would be marrying soon? More over with the person that she despised.

"(F-(F/N) I can explain..." Syo tried to reach her. But...

"Oh, I know! Why don't I ask you to make the suit for the groom as well! Oh my, I'm a genius!!" She said as she clasped both of her hands.

"(D/P/N)!" Syo yelled getting mad.

(F/N) on the other hand still not saying anything. She only tighten her fist.

"What's wrong (F/N)? You'll do it right? Our deal hasn't done yet..." She said as she whispered the last sentence. This made (F/N) widen her eyes and brought the bitter memory back. Her hands started to tremble a little but not enough for them to notice.

"Enough (D/P-"

"Of course I'll do it." (F/N) cut Syo off. She finally raised her head and slap (D/P/N)'s arm off from her shoulder. A fine determination was seen on her.

"Wha-" (D/P/N) surprised from the sudden move.

"Of course I'll do it. It is my job after all, (D/P/N)." This time it's her turn to smile as she faced (D/P/N). "And since I wanted to do it quickly so maybe you can find a right time for both of you to drop by my office. To measure of course."

(D/P/N) smiled twitchly because she didn't expect her response. "S-sure. That's to be expected."

'(F/N)... Nice!' Syo secretly thought satisfied from the reaction (D/P/N) gave. But then he realised the answer that (F/N) gave to them.
"W-wait, wait, wait!! You are okay with this!?"

"And why won't she honey?" (D/P/N) started as she linked her arms around his.

"I'm talking with (F/N) so shut up for a while." Syo answered back as he removed his hands from her.

"Wha- Mou! [Jeez]" She only step back.

"You are fine with this, (F/N)!?" Again he asked.

It took her a while to answer. "Yes." And that's the only answer she gave.

"But (F/N)-!" Syo wanted to talk more about it but got cut by...

"Nee-san?"

The three of them focused to the source of the voice. "(B/N)..." (F/N) responded from the sudden entrance of her twin brother.

"(B-(B/N)..." Syo surprised from seeing her twin brother and what's more in this situation.

"Syo-san... And...?" He replied as he notice one more person.

"(D/P/N) desu~ I'm Syo's fiance." She said happily again linked her arms around Syo's.

"Stop it! You don't have to tell anyone that..." Syo grunned getting annoyed from (D/P/N)'s remark.