4 - Realised

Quick note : pretend that there are no the "Love is Forbidden" rule. 😉

------------------------------------------------------------------

(F/N) walked down the hallway towards her classroom which is the S-class.

"Ohayou! [Good morning]" she said after sliding the door. Everybody greeted her back.

"Geh!" Someone exclaimed.

"Ah! Syooo-chhaannn ohayouuu!!!" She greeted him excitedly and glomped to him.

"U-wa!? Get off of me (F/N)!!" He said to her while struggling to get away.

"Hihi you are embarrassed as usual huh?? So cute!!" She continued to glomp into him not minding his protest.

"No I'm not!! It's just annoying you know!? And I'm not cute!!"

"Eeeeee~ but I like youuu!!" She said her usual thing. She showed her feelings to him openly since the beginning and continued to be clingy around him and because of that Syo got annoyed easily by her. Of course she got a negative response too from Syo's fans in the academy from being to clingy since she wasn't his girlfriend or anything but some also found it amusing. But since (F/N) has a positive personality, she didn't really mind their thought.

For Syo, he only able to give in because he got used to it somehow. Well her attitude was similar to Natsuki after all so it was like there are two Natsuki. Syo was actually her first friend in the academy so that's why she was very close to him. At first she was a shy person. She was a person who found making a friend hard.

-flashback-

There stand a girl, infront of the classroom door. She looked like she was going to faint not much longer. She was scared because she didn't know anyone since she was a transfer student. She only stood there while looking to her feet until..

"What are you doing? You are blocking the way." A voice was heard from behind her. She got surprised so she step aside from the door as a reflex.

"I-I'm sorry!!" She answered panickly.

"Hm? I've never seen you before. You new here? Oh! Are you the rumored transfer student?"

"Huh?? O-oh yes.. I'm a transfer student and I'll be in the S-class starting today."

"I see.. That's make us a classmate then! I'm Syo! Kurusu Syo! And you are?"

"I-I'm (F/N).. (F/N)(L/N)."

"(F/N) huh.. Yoroshiku na! [pleased to be in your care]" He grinned to her widely.

-end of flashback-

Ever since then, she became bestfriend with Syo until she realise her feelings toward the boy. So she started to show her affection to him even confessed to him many times. Syo found this surprising since she was like a different person from the person who he saw in the first day. He appreciated her feeling though but he've never thought of her as more than a friend so when she cling to him all the time, he would find it annoying. But little did he know his true feeling toward the girl until one event happened.

From all of the things that happened, actually there was one boy who got interested in (F/N). He found it that she was cute, amusing, and he though that it would be nice if she became his. Whenever he saw (F/N) so clingy to Syo, he would feel like he wanted to snatch her away and said hat he is better than Syo. That he will accept her, not like what Syo did.

So he finally decided to make a move.

It was break time. When (F/N) wanted to approach Syo, "Sy-"