5

Right.. I'm running out of idea for the title so from now on I'll just put it like this for each chapter 😅😅

Anyway enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------------------

That day, Otoya and Syo decided to go somewhere together since they just finished their work. Their workplace was near Otoya's orphanage so Otoya decided to drop there after he went with Syo.

"Syo, I want to drop by somewhere. You can go home first if you want."

"Hm? Where do you wanna go?" Syo raised one of his eyebrow.

"To my orphanage. Since we are already here so I thought that maybe I should pay a visit." Otoya scratched his back head.

"Ow.. The one from before.. Can I come?" Syo grinned.

"Sure!"

[Time skip arrived at the orphanage]

"We are here!" He made a 'taa daa' gesture.

"Hahaha you sure are very energic." Syo laughed.

"Hehehe.. Well it's been a long time after all since I came here." Otoya scratched his head out of his embarrassment.

"You do love this place huh.."

"Well it is the place where I grew up after all!" Otoya beamed.

"Well let's go inside then." Otoya led the way.

Inside the orphanage, one kid noticed the similar red head. So the kid exclaimed, "Aa! It's Otoya nii-chan!! Otoya nii-chan is heree!!!"

"Eh!? Where!? Aa! It's true!" They bursted outside.

"Otoya nii-chaannn!!!" They all exclaimed.

"Uwaa!! Hey there you guys!! Man you all sure have grown up huh.." Otoya laughed happily as he got tackled by them.

"Uwaa.. Now that I look at them closely there sure are many.." Again Syo got amazed by the amount of kids.

"Hm? That man looks like Syo.." One of the kids finally noticed Syo.

"Aa! It is.. Is he Syo?"

"Eh? Reallyy??"

Syo laughed because of their cuteness. "Yes I am Syo. Nice to meet you guys." He grinned.

"Uuwwooo!! It really is Syooo!!" They all exclaimed and began to surround him.

"Uwa!? D-don't push okay!!" Syo got surprised by the sudden approach.

"Uwaa!! You really are short huh Syo nii-chan!!" One kid exclaimed.

"Hey! Who called me short just now!?" Syo got irritated becuase of the word 'short'.

All of the kids only laughed from Syo's reaction. Even Otoya.

"Hahahaha! You really are popular among the kids huh Syo." Otoya said.

"Oh shut up Otoya.."

"Hey! Call (F/N) nee-chaann!! Tell her that Otoya nii-chan is heree!! But don't tell her about Syo!!" One kid told the other.

"Roger!" The kid playfully saluted and rush to where (F/N) was while calling her name.

"Hm? (F/N)? Who is that?" Syo asked Otoya.

"Oh.. She is also an orphaned like me. And she lives here. She has the same age with us."

"Hm? But if I remembered correctly, there were no one near our age when we helped for the bazaar."