7

It had been a busy days for everyone. Especially (F/N) since everyone's attention was on her. It wasn't surprising if she didn't have any time to sleep because of her numerous job. But thank God she had a great stamina so it wasn't affecting her that much.

And that day was one of the day where she had to work until late at night...

It was morning and everyone in the master course were getting ready for work. That goes to (F/N) as well since she had a packed schedulle for that day.

When she was walking in the corridor, she saw a short blonde boy with his fedora walking infront of her. She immediately lights up and ran to approach the boy. Seeing the boy itself was somekind of a moodbooster for her.

"Syooo!!!" The boy who heard his name being called turned around and being greeted with a hug around his waist.

"Uwaa!! (F/N)!! Y-you surprised me.." The boy blushed a little as he hugged her back. Even after going out with her for years, he still couldn't get used to her sudden approach.

"Aha! Syo is blushing again~~" chirpped (F/N).

"N-no I'm not! Mou.. Hazukashi! [Jeez.. It's embarrassing]" He said as he looked to the other way.

"Hihihihi so cute~" she giggled.

"I'm not cute!" He got irritated by the 'cute' word.

"Hahahahaha! Hai hai~ [okay okay] whatever you say." She said as she continued to hug him.

"Ara.. It's still morning and both of you are already lovey dovey.." Said a voice behind (F/N).

"Aa! Ren, Ohayou!" She greeted.

"Ohayou.. Seeing you hugging Syo makes me want to get a hug too..." He said jokingly towards them signaling (F/N) to hug him in attend to tease Syo.

(F/N) thought for a while until then she realised what Ren's point is. She released her hug from Syo and turned around towards Ren and approach him to give him a hug.

"Wha-!?" Syo who saw it got shocked and immediately pulled (F/N) back and hugged her protectively. "Back of Ren! She is mine!" He said.

(F/N) who was in his embrace only blinked a few times before started laughing. "Hahahaha! We are joking Syo! We are joking!"

Ren also let out a small laugh. "Relax ochibi-chan.. I won't take (F/N) from you... Unless you left her that is.."

"Ugh.. Why are you guys like to tease me.. And relax. I don't have any intention to leave her either." (F/N) who heard that blushed a little but happy as well.

"Hai hai... Enough you two.. I need to go for work now.." She said as she released herself from Syo.

"O-Ow.. See you later then.." Syo said before gave her a kiss on the forehead.

"Well about that, actually I'll be working until late at night again today so I'm not sure if we will be able to see each other." She said  while giving him a sad smile. "Then, I'll see you when I see you then." She said as she excused herself.

--------

That day she had to go to 4 places for her job. A photoshoot, a filming for somekind of CM, a filming for a drama, and lastly singing in a variety show. Sure she felt tired but it was her job and she loved her job so she was okay with it.

The photoshoot last until the afternoon before lunch time. Right before she left the studio, some staff stopped her.

"Ah! (L/N)-san! Wait a minute!"

"Hm? What's the matter?" The one being called turned around to face the staff. There she saw a staff carying two roses.

"Someone told me to give you these flowers for you." The staff said as she handed it to her.