11 - Part 1

Finally! The draft that I left for a year... I continue it. :')

Actually I didn't intend to make it this long until it requires to be divided into 2 parts. Its just, after I left it for a year, I kinda forgot what exactly I wanted to make here. lol. So I have to brainstorm it all over again and ended up making it too long. If I'm being honest here, personally I feel like that I should have made it into a new book instead of being only two parts. Because I'm afraid that it will give the plot a feeling of being rushed. But I don't know, it's just my personal opinion. What do you think? And if I do make it into a new book then it would take me much more longer to finish it of course. And I've started my third years of college 2 weeks ago. So yeah, I don't have that much free time anymore. But of course I will still try my best to continue writing this book.

Please do read it until the end and give me your thoughts on it. And I'm sorry for the wait :'((

By the way I'm sorry if its sucks because I kinda forget how I used to write this book. Please do tell me what I should fix for the sake of all of us (;^^)

Quick note :
'Italic' = your thought
"Italic" = flashback dialogue 
(N/N) = Nickname

Now enjoy part 1! ヽ('▽`)/

-------------------------------------------------------

You saw somekind of scene playing.

"Syo-chan come on!" There you saw a 4 years old little girl was calling over the other boy that was at the same age.

'Hm? I know this scene...' You thought as you saw the event.

"Hey slowdown (F/N)!" The boy said as he was trying to catch up to the little girl

"Hahahaha" She giggled.

'It was at that time... When we were a kid....' You remembered.

The scenery then changed into where you could see the sunset.

"Syo, come on let's go home." A mother figure was calling out for her son.

"Eeee!! But I still want to play with Syo-chan!!" The little girl who was playing with the little boy cried.

"Hey don't cry... We can play again tomorrow you know." The little boy tried to calm her down.

"Really?"

"Really."

"Promise?"

"Promise. Also the next day, and the day after, and so on." The little boy grinned.

The little girl giggled. "Okay! Promise!" She beamed and ended with a big smile.

'Promise...' You thought.

The scenery again changed. This time it changed to a living room.

'It's our old house...'

"(F/N), I'm sorry but we have to move." The mother of the little girl broke the news.

"Eeee?? But why...?" She asked.

"Because mama and papa had to work somewhere far away from here."

"T-then... What about Syo-chan...? I-I want to play with Syo-chan more! And we even promised!!" The little girl started to cry.

"I've already told his mother about it. I'm sure Syo-kun would understand. I'm sorry that you can't-"

[Ring][Ring]

A phone ringing interrupted her. She told the little girl to wait and left to pick up the phone, leaving the little girl still sniffling.