Chapter 1

Izuku woke up, letting out a small groan as he opened his eyes. His green pupils was adjusting to the light as he sleepily reached for his phone which sat neatly at the side of his pillow.
He checked his phone and he saw that he got some messages, from his classmates.

One was from Katsuki and a few of his other classmates asking him about schoolwork and such, but one message stood out from the rest. He had gotten a message from Shoto, a small blush appearing on his face as he stared at the screen. The message Todoroki had sent was a simple good morning, but it was enough to make Izuku's day for some 'odd' reason. Izuku got up and started getting ready for school, putting on his uniform and grabbing his bag before heading downstairs to be greeted by a sight of his mom preparing breakfast.

  "Morning, mom."
Inko turned around and smiled at her son, Izuku went and sat down at the dining table, looking over at the peanut butter and jam sandwiches along side some juice. He began to eat quietly and happily, enjoying the simple but delicious breakfast.

"Oh, Izuku, you should probably hurry up on your breakfast. Your friend is waiting outside for you."

Inko casually said, as she started cleaning some plates. Izuku tilted his head slightly to the left as he raised an eyebrow, confused by what Inko meant.

"Friend? I don't remember any of my friends coming over to walk with me to school."

Izuku said, as he slowly came to a stop with his eating. Inko turned around with a slight worried expression, wondering if she had mistaken some other kid for Izuku's friend.

"Well, he was a very handsome tall young man, with red and white hair. He wore the same uniform and he was standing outside, so I thought he was your friend. I guess I must have been mistaken..?"

Inko said, equally as confused as Izuku at this point. Izuku's eyes widens in realization that it was Shoto who was waiting outside. But Shoto never mentioned to him about going over and walking to school together. Maybe it was serious? Izuku got up, grabbing two uneaten sandwiches packing it all up.

"Oh, it must be my classmate, Shoto Todoroki. The one I've been telling you about?"

Izuku said, as he went over to the doorway, his mom following him close by with her hands up to her chest, fidgeting slightly.

"Oh, Endeavor's son! Yes, I remember ... Are you leaving now, Izuku?"

Inko asked, looking down at Izuku who was sitting down on the floor, putting on his socks and then his own shoes. Before sitting up, and unlocking the front door.

"Yeah, I guess I'll go early since Todoroki is here. Don't worry about me, mom. I'll be fine."

Izuku said with an innocent big grin as he waved bye to his mom, heading out the door, leaving Inko alone in the apartment. Inko sighed as she gave a tired smile, waving back.

"Alright Son, take care! Jeez, when has my little son grew up to be a big boy?"

Izuku went out into the very slim corridor, since he lived in an apartment, the hallways were tight and slim as he looked over the balcony. He then saw Shoto playing around with a kitten at the end of the corridor, his back turned at Izuku. A small grin appears on the green hair's face as he started to go towards Shoto, reaching him not long after as he playfully taps Shoto's shoulder.

"Todoroki-K--"

Shoto turned around, his lips nearly touching Izuku's since he was slightly crouched down to play with the kitten. Izuku turned into stone, his face turning red as he stared at Shoto in disbelief. It was unexpected and Shoto was just so maddeningly attractive. Izuku jumped back with a small 'eep'!

-----------------------------------------------------------
hoi It's the writer here I had a better draft ready but watt pad or something deleted it. I was pretty upset cause It was pretty good and it had 300 words in it :(( I tried to replicate this draft by remembering as much as I can.It was pretty similar no worries it's all good

Edit: The fuckin grammar is dead. It's still dead.

Edit 2: Remade it.